games that need a sequel

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Darkside360 said:
They are already making KOTOR 3, its called SWTOR.
Yes, but thats going to be an mmo so it doesn't count. We need it to be a proper KOTOR that tells us what happened to Revan or one set in and before the Mandalorian wars. Maybe with user controlled combat as well and hordes of chaff to kill. I personally quite like the idea of playing as a mandalorian Jedi with force powers

Mr_spamamam

Mar 4, 2009
Freedom Fighters. Maybe this time you could reverse it and play as a russian who joins an underground resistance network to drive out an agressive american invader from his home country. be a good twist

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
*Cough cough*Make Otogi 3*Cough cough*

What?

No I didn't say anything just now, what makes you think I did?

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
BolognaBaloney said:
How bout a real sequel to fable?
Fable 2 just doesn't count in my books...
Yeah, this. I reckon that with every Fable sequel that Lionhead makes the game gets slightly better. They're planning to take it to Fable 5. The final version might just be what we where looking for. Let's face it, Fable 2 was more like Fable 1.5.

justblues

Jan 11, 2009
GodsOneMistake said:
Skies of Arcadia nuff said
yes that game was awsome and only a handfull of people know about it. also id like to see snowboardkids 3 since the ds one was ass, "okami" id love to see my fav white wolf run across my hd screen, and "pokemon snap" say what u want about it but i found it simplstic and fun.

Magical Hans

Dec 10, 2008
Viva Pinata 2

Or Viking:Battle For Asgaard 2

Anyone remember Spartan: Total War on the Ps2?
Well that needs a sequel too!

And maybe, just maybe....another Broken Sword game.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
PAGEToap44 said:
BolognaBaloney said:
How bout a real sequel to fable?
Fable 2 just doesn't count in my books...
Yeah, this. I reckon that with every Fable sequel that Lionhead makes the game gets slightly better. They're planning to take it to Fable 5. The final version might just be what we where looking for. Let's face it, Fable 2 was more like Fable 1.5.
Considering the amount they cut out of it (spells, armour, augmentations and stuffs) and how much they shortened it (compare the two arena battles) I would say it's more like Fable 0.5 like some kind of wierd Fable Prequel set in the future.

*gasp*

TIME PARADOX

justblues

Jan 11, 2009
I think a no more heros 2 is in the works (seen a trailer online) lets also get some more capcom vs snk and marvel vs capcom or perhaps dc univers vs marvel (it could happen)

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Dark Cloud 3 needs to be made. Dark Cloud 1 was brilliant, Dark Chronicle(Dark Cloud 2) exceeded that, now Dark Cloud 3 has gotta be done. Though...they're not going to...they're making something called White Knight Chronicles instead.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
bue519 said:
Hmmm what about psychonauts 2 ( would say beyond good and evil 2 but that should be coming out soon)
the designer of psychonauts is currently working on a game called brutal legend about a roadie voiced by jack black who ends up in a dimension full of heavy metal and deamons

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Golden sun 3 (Not overly original from me). Okami 2 and Warcraft 4 (as in the RTS after reign of chaos/ frozen throne)

gxs

Apr 16, 2009
Advent rising. At least a mini game to finish the open ending that you get after credits.
It's still a great game even if the graphics aren't so good.

CheeseSandwichCake

May 23, 2009
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.
Lego Rock Raiders (or just a LEGO RTS in general).
Halo (I mean it needs a GOOD sequel)
Starcraft 2 also needs to come out RightTheFuckNow. RTFN.
Dawn of War 2 needs an EXPANSION so I can go through the campaign with my friggin' Tyranids.