Games That Should Be Remade.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Not many, most remakes ruin games and tend to be weak installments. But through sheer sense of what would actually be...FUN...I would have to say;
Timesplitters
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy VII

That's all I got.

Sevenfest

Mar 10, 2010
Definitely echoing those Soul Reaver and Heretic cries.

Recently got round to buying FF7 on psn.. I think its time has passed - Any remake would defile it tbh. It was nigh on perfect for its time and I actually still like the graphics. It was just the right side of spectacle too - I can't see them doing an advent children graphics style update without showy 10 minute sequences every time you cast fire 2.

Anyone ever play Blood or Shadowwarrior? Old 3d realms DOS games.. would like updates for those, decent enough FPS's but with a sense of humour. I think thats what's lacking from a lot of modern FPS's - Serious Sam is one of the few examples I can think of to buck the trend.. and maybe the first Bad Company.

Also - Why haven't they done Point Blank for Wii?? It would seem Sony would be missing a trick if they didn't put out the first 3 Time Crisis games and the 2 Point Blanks for Move at the very least..

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Half-Life 1....The Original pokemon (and no, heart gold and soul silver don't count) and The original Resident Evil (For XBox 360 and PS3 maybe?)

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Tombi/Tomba
and the second one.
Also maybe the original sonic (how could it possibly go wrong!?!?!?!)

oldnakedsnake

Jan 13, 2011
the ps1 games!! it should be remade, they're all simply good.. it touches the heart of every gamer.. not like todays games where graphics are good but lacks the heart, u know wat i mean.