Games with the highest body counts.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Dwarf Fortress.

If the casualty rate isn't the highest, you're not playing it right.

Decy19

Apr 15, 2009
Well oviously brotherhood has the highest body count thats what the games about!

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Assuming we're talking about personal, up-close deaths, I can't imagie it's not L4D. Serious Sam might be a contender, though it's been a long time so my memory of it might be distorted.

ManInRed

May 16, 2010
The Koei games, like Dynasty Warriors, keeps count of how many people you killed. There's no limit to enemy spawning and a player can reach a pretty high toll all on their own. Add up each of those battles and I think you'd find that Lubu kills more people than a nuke.

Teddy Roosevelt

Nov 11, 2009
Medieval II Total War

In one battle, the Scots (me) managed to bottleneck 2500 Russians on our side of the bridge. I then suckered them in in a Marathon type maneuver, then cut them off. 54 men lived to tell the tale.

Laze

Apr 17, 2009
Painkiller.

The game keeps track of kills and shows them at the end. For me it was in the tens of thousands IIRC, and the game wasn't obscenely long. Just never less than 50 enemies per group in any attack.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
No love for MoO or MoO2? Those games can wrack up some trillions of bodies if you're paying attention(or not paying attention, one of the two). I think Sins of a Solar Empire was on the short list of trillions of bodies too.

AlwaystheUnlucky

Oct 5, 2010
One of the metroid games. From what I hear, Samus causes genocides and blows up planets, all with an ambiguous body count.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Masters of Orion 2 could be up there I don't know too many games where can death star laser an entire galaxy if you wanted too.

apocalips07

Mar 26, 2009
Star Wars Empire at War. Not just the crew count on Star Destroyers, but you can also build the Death Star and go around blowing up what ever planet you feel like. At least thats what I do because I'm too lazy to send in a few AT-ATs and capture the place.