Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Just Cause 2
Killing Floor (for DLC on a steam sale)
Dawn of War II (for a THQ pack)

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
GTAIV (Went from PS3 to PC version)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (younger brother destroyed original copy)
Oblivion (From PS3 to PC)
Far Cry 3 (PC version had issues, so I figured I might as well be playing a console port)
Final Fantasy 7 (Bought it 3 times. Once in 2000, once again in 2005 since my original was too scratched, and once again in 2009 on PSN)
Minecraft(?) (I had in on PC, but I also bought on for my I-pod touch? Does that count?)
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (lost my original cart at a friends house, so I bought a new one off of Amazon)
Half Life 2 (Again from PS3 to PC)
Portal 2 (From PC to PS3)
Skyrim (Ps3 to PC...the reasons should be obvious)
Black Ops 2 (Originally for PC, but more friends played on PS3, which is essentially the only reason I ever by CoD games anymore)

Raikas

Sep 4, 2012
Not many to talk about here.

Uncharted Waters (NES and PC - although technically my mother bought the NES one).
King's Quest: V (NES and PC)
Dragon Age: Origins (PS3, PC, and 360)

Ziame

Mar 29, 2011
Medieval 2 Total War + Kingdoms three times (Two retails, one on Steam)
Company of Heroes (1 retail, 1 steam)
UFO Aftermath 2 times(retail, gog); UFO Aftershock 3 times (two retail, one gog)

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 about 5 times haha!

TayVans

Dec 23, 2012
Mass Effect 1 (granted I had to because someone stole it... STILL COUNTS)
Fallout: New Vegas, one for Xbox, twice for two different PC's.
Fallout 3: Once for Xbox, once for PC, I have to buy it again because it's currently sat on an old computer broken somewhere.
Aaand Supreme Commander 1, bought it for the Xbox, broke the disc and had to buy it again and then once for PC, just to find out my laptop couldn't run it, woop woop

Oct 22, 2011
Fallout - I've got 4 copies from different re-releases
Baldur's Gate - A pack of both parts with add-ons
GTAIV + EfLC - Second time was that great ALLGTA bundle on Steam.

I don't count all that doubles i got from gaming mags.

CAPTCHA: You first
No captcha, i insist, after you.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Once it's released, I'm going to be getting the Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Speaking of which, how many more games from 2012 or earlier do you think are going to get ported to the U? I'm going out on a limb and assuming Kingdoms of Amalur won't but Dragon's Dogma is a possibility I think. I also see the possibility of something like The Ezio Compilation, Mass Effect 1 & 2...ok maybe not those last two...never mind.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Several since I got a gaming pc, and since Steam sales are too good to pass up. The most notable is Fallout 3. I bought it for my laptop, which wouldn't run it, so I bought it on 360. I then bought the GOTY edition on 360 and then again when I got my new pc.

tommy15994

Jan 22, 2011
I bought bad Company 2 twice, due to the disk breaking (a slight crack formed on the inner circle of the disc) and saints row the third on PS3 and PC

Rol3x

Jan 24, 2008
The only game I have bought twice is Morrowind, had to own it on PC after my xbox exploded.

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
Saints Row 2 and 3. I got them for my Xbox for Christmas and just got them for the PC when they were on sale.

jabronipieeatin

Jan 6, 2013
oblivion 1 time on pc, 1 time on xbox 360, 3 times on ps3.....no idea why i got rid of it soo many times only to miss it lol
skyrim 2 times 360 and ps3
sw kotor 1,2....recently got the collection that runs on windows 7
mass effect 1,2,3 from 360 to ps3
fifa street
god of war 3
saints row 2
gta san andreas ps2 and pc
borderlands 360 and pc
final fantasy 9 got it again on psn

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations - I thought I'd lost my first copy, bought a second, found the first again a week later.

Also, duplicates thanks to Steam... Beyond Good and Evil, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Saints Row 2 and 3

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
I've bought Tenchu@ Stealth Assassins for the PSX about 8 times, before losing count.

Don't ask.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I got no less than 3 copies of FTL. I also bought a bunch of old games on GOG such as Pharaoh, Theme Hospital, the King's Quest collection, Zork: Nemesis, Return to Zork, Grand: Inquisitor, Myst, but I'm not sure those really count, since I was still a teen when those came out, so technically my parents bought those GOG games.

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
I bought Soul Reaver for the Dreamcast after waiting six months for the PSX version and discovering it had loading times longer than the average human lifespan.

Also, Jak & Daxter, Resident Evil 4, Ratchet & Clank 2+3, Bioshock, Crackdown, Phantasy Star Online and Tony Hawk's 2.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
FF Tactics, Oddworld and FF9 on PS and PSN/PS3.
FF4 on SNES and DS (Though thats a remake)
I have an extra inFamous, cause I got the free one after the hack, and an infamous bundle with my second controller.
Similarly I have multiples of AC cause they keep bundling it onto the sequels.
A DOS and a Win95 version of Ultima collection (1-6, and 1-9, as well as 7/8/9 standalones)
And an extra Heroes 3, cause my mom kept my originals (Although technically she bought the first one, not me)

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
I bought Fallout 3 shortly after its release, then again on Steam when that was available, then it and all its DLC's again with the Game of the Year edition.

HavoK 09

Apr 1, 2010
SimCity 4, used to have a copy but i lost it then it was on sale on steam for 5 euros, fair price for a great game