Games you enjoyed but shouldn't have.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
miracleofsound said:
scnj said:
If I enjoyed a game, what's to say I shouldn't have?
Popular opinion, critics, yahtzee... you know all the people who think they know better than you what's good and whats not...
Don't listen to them. I prefer to form my own opinion rather than braying with the rest of the sheep.

And if I let Yahtzee dictate what games I liked, I probably wouldn't like any games at all and would have found a different hobby.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indianna Jones. =[

I loved the achievements and the gameplay. Im sorry !!!!!111one

HandCannon

Mar 19, 2009
Assassins Creed. everyone was hatin on it when it came out but i couldnt remember playing a better game at the time.

posom2

Mar 25, 2008
Oh... where should I begin? Ape escape, ratchet and clank series, pokemon obviously, sonic chronicles, and final fantasy X.

Jul 9, 2008
HandCannon said:
Assassins Creed. everyone was hatin on it when it came out but i couldnt remember playing a better game at the time.
I know, right? I loved it, it was one of the standout games from 2007 along with Mass Effect for me.

queensbomb

Feb 10, 2009
Sonic DX: Director's Cut

I played that game a lot. Course I was also pretty young and naive....

Thoraxe_The_Impaler

Feb 12, 2009
queensbomb said:

Lol I loved sonic adventure 1 and 2 when i played them on the gamecube, then everybody told me they sucked.

You know, I should have called this thread "Games you enjoyed that nobody else did." That would have made more sense.

Lt. Dragunov

Sep 25, 2008
Sonic games, I don't know why people hate em but sonic will always have a special place in my heart.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Airline Tycoon. What a simplistic, shallow game...yet the cartoony graphics and game mechanics gave it a charm far in excess of its merits as a game.

queensbomb

Feb 10, 2009
Thoraxe_The_Impaler said:
queensbomb said:

Lol I loved sonic adventure 1 and 2 when i played them on the gamecube, then everybody told me they sucked.

You know, I should have called this thread "Games you enjoyed that nobody else did." That would have made more sense.
Yeah it would make more sense. I remember all the hours I put into DX and Adventure 2: Battle.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
The Godfather, I purchased it around the time GTA VI and have to say I enjoyed more than I did GTA.

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
Haze.

it was just mindless fun. And making a Mantel soldier freak out until he holds a grenade out, laughs maniacally until it blows up killing himself and others around him was just friggen awesome.

Unit Alpha

Jan 3, 2009
orannis62 said:
irishstormtrooper said:
Lost Planet, for some reason. It sucked, but it was really addictive.
I know. I really got into it as well.

Anyway, I say Dark Sector. Looking at it from a cold, clinical perspective, it shouldn't have been fun, as little of it was more than a substandard rehash of all kings of old gameplay features. Critics didn't like it either. But damn it, controlling the Glaive as it cuts someone in two is fun.
Agreed. For some reason, Dark Sector has this enjoyability (I.e. incredible fun) to it with the Glaive.