GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

York_Beckett

Sep 23, 2010
Hour of Victory:
It's printed on a disc.

Alone in the Dark (The Wii-version, that is):
Makes Hour of Victory seem pretty damn good.

Infernal: Hell's Vengeance:
Makes every other game in the world seem pretty damn good.

DudeD1020

Dec 8, 2010
Sonic Unleashed: Brings the rules on how rape an iconic video game character to new lows
WoW: It was fun, back when they allowed players to keep their souls, and maybe $15 in their bank accounts.
Kingdom Hearts(DS): I've never seen someone successfully rape two companies, and a Childhood memory so fast and so hard. Bravo.
Nintendogs: It had puppies?
Dante's Inferno: Best tattoo ever!
(Edit: I was proved wrong, only the DS version is a horrible horrible piece of shit.)

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
Prey gets diversity points for replacing the standard unlikable gritty white protagonist with an unlikable gritty native protagonist.

Sonic Battle: Tails could still fly, that's important I guess.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Red Dead Redemption had a fantastic main character.

Shame everything else was shit...

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
jackmn31 said:
World at war had a fun co-op mode and that was it
What the hell was wrong with world at war?
it's a darnsight better than any of the newer call of duty games. and Activision deemed it good enough to give a sequel to.
Call of duty: Black Ops It's quite an enjoyable movie.
-Tabs<3-

Salviar

Dec 5, 2009
Wet:
...it...uh...you could hang upside down and shot people. Which is cool.

too bad the aiming stick was botched and the main girl had a voice like raged nails and a face that looked like it too and ARRGGG what a terrible game!!

...she had a cool sword.

Jackle_666

Feb 23, 2010
Resident Evil 4 had a good scene in the village where you're being attacked by everyone. Just a shame there wasn't more of that as opposed to long boring walks down corridors

MrAkuma201

Oct 28, 2009
little big planet has lots of way to have some fun and its also beautiful, colorful, and a creative game.

FaerWen

Oct 6, 2010
Runescape
It gave me something to do online in junior high school before I could afford WoW

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
Dear Dead Rising,

I hate you, your clunky game mechanics, obnoxiously respawning enemies (how the hell do convicts respawn?), lame storytelling, and nonsensical weapon health rules. You made me hope for the best, and I got a bunch of crap. I can't even begin to explain the specifics of why you are a bad game.

That being said, your concept was really cool. Tons of mall zombies, and being able to use any random crap as a weapon. Cool ideas, bro.

Warmest regards,
-E?n

LordSphinx

Apr 14, 2009
FFXIII:
Oh god the graphics are gorgeous!

Dragon Age:
The character development while in the camp was incredibly well written. If that was all there was to the game, I wouldn't have regretted buying it.

DivineSin

Dec 5, 2008
DAikatana for N64.

Something nice -> I only saw/heard of it once since I picked it up at Blockbuster.

Simonism451

Oct 27, 2008
Call of Duty-Series: They all have very solid gameplay and sort of a nice atmosphere (stolen from various films).
But wait that's part of the reason why I hate it: It's mediocreness but also utterly inapropiate succes.

Netrigan

Sep 29, 2010
Halo created a really great FPS control scheme for the console. Amazing how it stripped it down to its most essential components, then added grenade and melee buttons.