Games you have EVERY achievement/trophy for?

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
The Walking Dead, Minecraft (360) and Saints Row 3.
I was two off on Skyrim (The Daedric relic and level 50) but I fucked up the Daedric relic one and that also killed my desire to get to 50. :p

Quicksilver_Phoenix

Apr 14, 2009
The only platinum trophy I have is for Demon's Souls. Purely because I love that game so much that I thought it deserved it.

SerBrittanicus

Jul 22, 2013
The Walking Dead is the only one I have all the achievements for on Steam and that's only because you get pretty much all of them for just progressing the story and the only way you couldn't get them was if you just stopped playing half way through. Other that that no perfect games at all - maybe if total war had no multiplayer achievements I might have a few more.

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
I'm relatively picky with the games I really like, so there are only 2

1) Deus Ex: Human Revolution
2) Portal 2

These are the games I thought were amazing enough for me to attempt to get all the achievements on, and it was worth it.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Far Cry 3 is extremely easy to get platinum on. Well, except for the multiplayer part. I hate games that make you go through them multiple times because you have to unlock the higher difficulty first. And I hate games that make you complete the game on hard because I am a little ***** who can't get through inFamous 2 on any higher than normal, which means I'm one trophy away from plat status.

Full Games:
Far Cry 3
Jak and Daxter: TPL
Tekken 6
Borderlands
Sly 1

DLC:
FC3 Blood Dragon
inFamous: Festival of Blood

Really close:
One Piece Pirate Warriors is missing two, I'm missing all coins trophy and one other hidden one.
inFamous 2 is also missing the UGC trophies, which I could do easily, but the other is Pain builds character, and I've already established I can't get very far in the game on hard. Oh and I think Frozen Asset is missing but I could snag that on a hard playthrough if I were to do it.
Fallout 3 is missing playthroughs of neutral and evil karma trophies.
Amazing Spider-Man is missing all 5 the collection trophies minus the 700 pages, and completing the game on the hardest difficulty.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Only two games come to mind - Mass Effect 1 and Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. I don't generally hunt for achievements anymore in games.

Werewolfkid

Nov 1, 2012
I'm not very concerned with getting achievements, but I have gotten all the achievements on one game. BioShock Infinite. Love the hell out of that game.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Got around 30 platinums on the PS3 I believe. Mostly games that are easy to get 100% on. Currently I've moved back to PC gaming, due to the shitload of cheap bundles there are, so I'm not working on any new platinums. Steam has achivements, but I'm not intrested in them at all for some reason.

Can't be arsed to list the platinums since it's so many. :p

Edit: Figured I'd check the numbers, however it seems the Escapist has removed the PS3 ID part of the profiles... or is it just me? Went to edit to put it in again, but there was nothing for PS3 there.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Off the top of my head:

Disc game:

Halo Reach

XBLA:
Feeding Frenzy
Plants vs. Zombies
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I think that is literally all I have 100% on.

I only only try to 100% if I feel it is doable and I have the time.

I was playing Megaman 9 the other day, and I looked at the achievements and know right off that the game can go screw itself on five of the achievements, cause they are definitely damn near impossible. Like beating the game without getting hit, bullshit that there is somebody that can do that without some kind of program assist, because there are bosses that just can not be avoided no matter what. I think it is a troll achievement on Capcom's part, ha ha, you won't get 100%, stop complaining about getting no more proper Megaman.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
On PS3:
Assassins Creed 1,2,Brotherhood & Revelations
Uncharted 2,
Infamous 1 & 2

On 360
Mass Effect 1,2 & 3
Dragon Age Origins & II
Saints Row 2 & 3

There could be more but those are the ones that come to mind

BurningWyvern90

May 21, 2013
Walking Dead pre-DLC is the only game I have all of them for, since all you have to do to get them is play the thing.

I only have the two 1999 Mode ones left for Bioshock Infinite, but those should be taken care of fairly soon. I only have about 5 left for Skyrim, so those shouldn't be too hard. And Oblivion's will be pretty easy to finish as well. The only ones I have left for Portal 2 are a few co-op ones.

There are a lot where I'm not far away from getting all of them, but don't actually care enough to try.

danm36

Feb 25, 2009
Super Meatboy...with a keyboard. Seriously.

My hands really hurt...

I had to cheat engine the game speed down to 85% for 'The Kids Xmas'

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
Darksiders
Katamari Forever
Jak & Daxter: Precursor Legacy
Sly 1
Ratchet and Clank 1-3, and Crack in Time
Prototype 2
Lego Batman 2
Borderlands
Shadows of the Damned
Saints Row the Third
Infamous 2
X-Men Destiny
Skyrim
Sleeping Dogs
Prince of Persia
The Darkness II
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage

Currently finishing off the co-op trophies for Far Cry 3 and I think there's one trophy in Borderlands 2 trophies that demands online play. I'd actually have a couple more Plats if it wasn't for the those damn online trophies; especially in games like Ken's Rage 2 where it is nigh on impossible to get a game, never mind meet the trophy requirements.

Kallie

Aug 11, 2012
Hmm, if I have to count achievements added in DLC, I only have every achievement for one game: Oblivion.

If I can ignore DLC and just count the achievements in the vanilla game, I can also add Mass Effect 1, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, and Skyrim to that list.

Hypno-Sheep

Jan 25, 2012
My current list of platinum trophies is

1. Assassins creed 2
2. Dishonored
3. Fallout 3
4. Far cry 3
5. God of war
6. Heavy rain
7. Killzone
8. L.A. Noire
9. Lego batman 2
10. Motorstorm: apocalypse
11. The ratchet and clank hd trilogy
12. Skyrim
13. The walking dead

It should probably be higher but i changed my psn name because my old one really started to grate on me.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
The Walking Dead (as another poster said, that's basically a given through playing the game) and Mass Effect 2.

I'm not really one for actively seeking out every achievement in a game, especially if it's a secret achievement in which case I won't even bother. I have only ever got one secret achievement, which was in N+, for dying a certain number of times in a level, if I recall correctly.

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
I enjoy a self congratulatory post every now and again! allow me to make my list!

PS3:

Resonance of Fate
Deus Ex: human revolution
Heavy Rain
Mass Effect 2

360:
Dynasty Warriors 7
Walking dead

not nearly as long as most here, but I'm proud of it.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
Steam:
*Bastion

PS3:
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time
Ratchet and Clank HD
**Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando HD
**Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal HD
Ratchet: Deadlocked HD
Bayonetta
Infamous
Tokyo Jungle
Sly Cooper HD
Sly 2
Sly 3 HD
Sly 4
Okami HD
Jak and Daxter HD
Jak 2 HD
Sonic Generations
Rayman Origins

I've also 100%ed Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, but that was before trophies

*Says I have 1 more achievement to get, but I don't. Wtf Steam?

**My hard drive crashed last year (on Thanksgiving no less) and for some reason, despite having history of a sync in the month between platinuming and the hard drive dying, these two games didn't register their trophies. Apparently sometimes the trophies bugger up for people (not surprising considering how most things in those games bugger up), but it was the trophies that need A LOT of work and require at least 10 hours to work on. I would've thrown something if I lost my Rayman Origins platinum x___x.