Games You Want, But Will Never Come Out

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
KOTOR III
Jet Set Radio 2
A Decent Harry Potter Game (number 3 was ok but since then)

Eric_Autopsy

May 19, 2009
Wait, what the hell happened to my double post?

Anyway;
H4lf-Life
System Shock 3: Extreme Beach Volleyball
Metroid Prime 4: Electric Boogaloo

Carnage95

Sep 21, 2009
Jedi Knight 4 (Not including Dark Forces)
Republic Commando 2
Dungeon Keeper 3
Vampire Bloodlines 2
System Shock 3
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2
Call of Cthulhu 2
Persona 5?

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
Kakashi on crack said:
dungeon keeper three!!!

It'll never happen though...
THANK YOU!!!!!

OT:A sequel for Metal Fatigue (published by Psygnosis, 2000) and the rest of the Too Human story. Granted it was a crap game, but I'd still like to see the rest of the story. Loki escapes, Tyr is dead, and Odin is never physically revealed.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
Dungeon Keeper 3, not some MMO that will come out only in china, I want a real DK3 comeing out everywhere. With voice acting by Richard Ridings and Horned Reapers, Bile Demons, Warlocks, Imps, Dungeon Hearts, and Dark Humour.

Kakashi on crack said:
dungeon keeper three!!!

It'll never happen though...
ninjas... Damn...

SoulIsTheGoal

Nov 25, 2010
I searched through every post and no-one has said this...

A sequel to the 2008 version of Prince of Persia. That game had plenty of promise... it just should haven't been called Prince of Persia.

The_General

Sep 13, 2008
The world needs Evil Genius 2! That game needs a sequel with more customization and more insidious traps. Oh, and a fast forward button.
*Que the evil laughter*

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Kenko said:
Anachronox 2 ! Who's with me!?
I AM! Wow, I've been thinking about what I want to play while reading this thread and yes, 'Anachronox 2' would be a game appearing within a beam of light while a choir hails its arrival.

And this:
Vagrant Story 2
Gabriel Knight 2
Loom 2
Vampire the Masquerade anything
Lost Odyssey 2
Xenogears 2 (though Squareenix is too far gone)

wills_b

Mar 21, 2008
I went through four pages and no one mentioned:

Little Big Adventure 3
-The first two are really odd, but still some of my all time favourite games. If this board was in french it would probably crop up constantly.

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath 2
-One of the best xbox games, bar none. A bigger, more epic world and more exploration in the towns, and this could be amazing. Something on the scale of RDR, but with the originals style.

BC
-Yeah, remember this from the back of the original Xbox's box? Alongside Kameo? The idea of running scared from a T Rex because you and your buddies only have spears is awesome.

But none of them will appear. Except maybe Stranger's Wrath. Boo hiss.

David Demers

Jan 24, 2011
Some kind of completely Zombie Sandbox game that is much like that of Grand theft auto.
They were making one, but it was canceled DAYS BEFORE RELEASE

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Psychonauts :(

I suppose Psychonauts is still a possibility, but apparently no publisher will touch it. Shame because it's exactly the sort of game that could really improve with a sequel. The premise, setting, and characters were all great and the only thing that could use improving was gameplay and polish. That's precisely the sort of thing a sequel can easily fix (see AC2 for instance).

It's also been a good interval of time. Short enough that people still remember the old game fondly, but long enough that the series can make a triumphant return without seeming like it's just trying to cash in on the game again (well, not really again given how little money Psychonauts generated initially...).