Games You Want, But Will Never Come Out

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
System Shock 3, because Bioshock was SHITE!

that's right, i said it, Bio has nothing on System.

And SHODAN is a much better villain anyway

Jackle_666

Feb 23, 2010
pyrosaw said:
Jackle_666 said:
New PS3 Jak and Daxter. It will never come out because I am alone in this notion.
You are never alone. I myself would love to see a proper Jak and Daxter game brought to the PS3. Even if it's just a down loadable title.
Well if down-loadable is what you are after then may I recommend Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier if you are interested. It's a PSP game so it should fill that gap if you've got one. Also signs are good for another Jak and Daxter game. The pre-order bonus for LBP is Jack and Daxter costumes for Sackboy. Now why would they do that when the property remains relatively untouched?

Mr. Meslier

Jan 18, 2011
If FreeSpace 3 was announced, I would have no idea what to do with myself. Unfortunately, rights to the FreeSpace games are being held by a strange collection of publishers and developers that may or may not exist anymore.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
Prolly already said but im not going through 10 pages so

if ninja'd so be it

POKEMON MMORPG

that would be rediculously awesome i would pay for a subscription to play

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Another Klonoa game.

Sadly, I don't even have my Japanese friends to rely on for this one, since the Wii-remake sales were abysmal in whatever region you care to name.

Shame, really. Klonoa Heroes was really the only bald spot the series had, and that game never even came outside of Japan anyway.

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
A game built on a flipped set of rules. Instead of an engine describing what you "can" do, I want one saying specifically what you "can't". Unfortunately the only game I've ever played like this is the havokrpg.

:-/ No-one could ever port that game into an engine.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
a modern war game where instead of playing one person, you play in an army, and you just win the battle to pass to the next campaign level. and when you die, you assume control of another person on the battlefield instead of being one unrealisticly lucky soldier.
hehe. ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
anyways..
that and a "realistic" war game, COD isn't very realistic, i think trained soldiers should be albe to move at a decent speed while looking down the sights and maintain stability, and should never even have their gun "at the hip" at all. oh, and a more realistic sprint distance. even those muscular guys with their gear can cover ground longer and harder than they do in the games. thats just me though...

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Xerosch said:
Kenko said:
Anachronox 2 ! Who's with me!?
I AM! Wow, I've been thinking about what I want to play while reading this thread and yes, 'Anachronox 2' would be a game appearing within a beam of light while a choir hails its arrival.

And this:
Vagrant Story 2
Gabriel Knight 2
Loom 2
Vampire the Masquerade anything
Lost Odyssey 2
Xenogears 2 (though Squareenix is too far gone)
I LOVE YOU MAAAAN! *Manhug!*

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Half Life Episode 3.
It wont ever be made, sadly enough...

Tales of Graces
Tales of the Abyss
Arc Rise Fantasia
Tales of Innocence
Tales of Hearts
Monster Hunter for xbox 360
None of these games will hit the shelves in Europe. Mostly because Namco never releases any games in Europe (always published by someone else) and games by Tales Studios are even less likely to be released. Monster Hunter just wont be released.

Lord_Jaroh

Ad-Free Finally!
Apr 24, 2007
Frozengale said:
Lord_Jaroh said:
Dragon Age 2 - That was actually a Dragon Age sequel, not a reskinned Mass Effect
I'm so glad we as a gaming community actually take the time to play a game and wait for it's release before we start criticizing it.
I can only comment on what has been shown to us so far.

Considering that Dragon Age was such a commercial flop and everyone hated it, I can understand why they are changing the game so drastically from the original release, to make it more "mainstream" and "action oriented"

Maybe I wouldn't have to criticize if they showed me how they were keeping true to the "Baldur's Gate spirit" idea going in this latest edition...

Razgrizaces

Jul 13, 2009
The 7th part to Ace Combat, but it won't happen. Namco's insistent on putting the Ace Combat Franchise in the real world. Ace Combat 7 should be in Strangereal... >.<

Ace Combat Assault Horizon is definitely not the way Namco should put the series in, ESPECIALLY when the die hard fans who love Strangereal hate to see it go away... Anyway... hopefully Namco will listen to our cries and actually give us number Seven, like we want it. I'm still buying Assault Horizon 'cause I love Ace Combat. Even so, hopefully they just put it out next year or a few years after...

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Lord_Jaroh said:
Frozengale said:
Lord_Jaroh said:
Dragon Age 2 - That was actually a Dragon Age sequel, not a reskinned Mass Effect
I'm so glad we as a gaming community actually take the time to play a game and wait for it's release before we start criticizing it.
I can only comment on what has been shown to us so far.

Considering that Dragon Age was such a commercial flop and everyone hated it, I can understand why they are changing the game so drastically from the original release, to make it more "mainstream" and "action oriented"

Maybe I wouldn't have to criticize if they showed me how they were keeping true to the "Baldur's Gate spirit" idea going in this latest edition...
What do you mean it was a flop? It was one of the highest rated games of 2009. It received several Game of the Year Awards from a wide variety of highly respected Magazines/Site. It has a rating of 91 on Metacritic which isn't exactly easy to pull off. And I personally have sunk at least 30+ hours into the game. The reason they are changing it is because they feel it is a better direction to take the game. The few complaints that surrounded the game were linearity of skills/spells and the fact that Warriors and Rogues had to many passive abilities (Also the hats. No one liked the hats). From what I've seen it's essentially the same kind of gameplay just that the warrior and rogue classes aren't going to sit there and auto-attack for the entire game.