Games you want to be announced

Bovver

Jul 31, 2008
New Legacy of Kain they left the last one just hanging there.
Remake of Pokemon Yellow because I want there to be.
Star Wars: KOTOR 3.... Please.
Oh and before I forget a new Jet Set Radio game.

Oh and Grabbed by the Ghoulies I loved that game.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Final Fantasy XV. I don't give a shit about the XIII spinoffs - and even less about XIV.
KotOR 3. Offline.
Primal 2, or a Primal remake with decent controls.
Jak 4. And if it can pretend Lost Frontier never happened, all the better.
A new Ratchet & Clank game that isn't shit.
Deus Ex 4, or a Deus Ex remake made by Eidos Montréal.
Legacy of Kain sequel or reboot.

Stuff like that.

pilkman

Sep 15, 2010
Sid Meier's Pirates 2, first game was great but not deep enough. If they added more interesting features (like whaling? Just a suggestion), online, and a radically improved plot then it would be amazing.

Edit: And no more bloody Baron Raymondo

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
ohnoitsabear said:
I'm surprised someone hasn't said Half-Life 3 yet.

Also, Half-Life 3.
You're only the fifth person to comment, give it time :)
But I agree, a new half-life would be cool.
I'd like to see another attempt at reviving Golden Axe (one that actually remembers to include a two-player mode)

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Deus Ex 4 and by Eidos Montreal because the one they did was awesome
Mirror's Edge 2
Bayonetta 2
inFamous 3, this might be wishful thinking
Jak and Daxter 4

Zykmiester

Jun 22, 2010
Jak and Daxter 4 (None of this PSP crap)
System Shock 3
Remakes of System Shock 1 & 2
Ratchet and Clank HD Collection (Come on we got Sly collection and Jak collection)
MediEvil 3
Fallout 4 (by Bethesda or Obsidian couldn't care less who makes it out of the two)
Re-make of Fallout 1 & 2 using New Vegas play style
A new Elder Scrolls game set all over Tamriel
Republic Commando 2
Medal of Honor 2
Battlefield: Vietnam 2 (with a campaign)
or
Battlefield: 2143 (with a campaign)
Dante's Purgatorio followed by Dante's Paradiso
Killzone 4
Resistance 4
Uncharted 4

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Freedom Fighters 2. I've said it som many times, but will IO please announce this after they finish Hitman: Absolution.

I would have also said C&C: Generals 2 but that was announced last year.

Killzone 4.

Resistance 4.

Gibboniser

Jan 9, 2011
Battle for Middle Earth 3
KotoR 3
Rome 2: Total war
Shadow of Rome 2
Star Wars Battlefront 3
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 3
Star Wars Republic Commando 2
Age of Empires 4
Company of Heroes 2
Crock 3
Pokémon Colosseum 2
Timesplitters 4
A new True Crime
A new Alien versus Predator

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
ComradeJim270 said:
Fallout 4... by Obsidian Entertainment (I already joke with my friends that Fallout: New Vegas is actually Fallout 3).
THIS. I want more Fallout and I want it from Obsidian. Sadly, Fallout 4 is almost certainly going to be made by Bethesda.

Maybe they can stay in the pattern of Bethesda making a crummy Fallout game, and then Obsidian making a superior one on the same engine that gets panned for having a brain in its head.

hecticpicnic

Jul 27, 2010
Fallout 4 (maybe a 2D over head view extra release thing like the originals i bet it would do crazy good on steam),
Beyond good and evil 2,
an original game with an illegigent story based on original concept(i'm sick of sequels),
kindom heart 3,
system shock 3,
XCOM 4 (an actual xcom game),
Valkyria chronicals 2(on ps3),
and half life 3.
TBH there are more games i would like to buy then games i would like to be released.
This was a really good year (last year to), and i literally have no money.
At the moment i'm living off tesco food :(

hecticpicnic

Jul 27, 2010
Freaky Lou said:
ComradeJim270 said:
Fallout 4... by Obsidian Entertainment (I already joke with my friends that Fallout: New Vegas is actually Fallout 3).
THIS. I want more Fallout and I want it from Obsidian. Sadly, Fallout 4 is almost certainly going to be made by Bethesda.

Maybe they can stay in the pattern of Bethesda making a crummy Fallout game, and then Obsidian making a superior one on the same engine that gets panned for having a brain in its head.
I think the reason it got flak was because of all the bugs, it was also less consistent and as well put together as FO3.And the soundtrack wasn't near as good and there wern't as many radio stations.
I really miss those old top-down rpgs, it would be awesome if they HD redid all those games like fallout 2/1 and planescape torment.

jollybarracuda

Oct 7, 2011
I want City of Metronome to be re-announced. It was going to be an early Xbox 360 game, and the concept was so awesome. Record sounds from the environment and use them to solve puzzles and defeat enemies. Simply genius.

Lobo Mau

Jan 14, 2012
Freaky Lou said:
ComradeJim270 said:

What's with the Fallout 3 hate? It was a long time ago, but I remember everyone pretty much agreeing that game rocked...?

Kingdom hearts 3 would be nice as long as they made it more 'mature', I really loved KH1 but by the time KH2 came out I was already a bit too old to enjoy it honestly so I didn't even complete it.

I would love something in the 'Vampire: The Masquerade' universe with similar RPG gameplay.

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
Zandarck said:
LookingGlass said:
Also, Siren 2 would be nice, or anything from the same team, if they still exist.
They did make Forbidden Siren 2. On PS2, seeing as Forbidden Siren was originally on PS2 as well.
Ah, I knew it was originally a PS2 game, but I didn't know it also had a sequel. Unless they put it on the PSN store though, that won't help me much. I wonder what the team is doing now though... the PS3 needs more survival horror.

hecticpicnic

Jul 27, 2010
Lobo Mau said:
Freaky Lou said:
ComradeJim270 said:

What's with the Fallout 3 hate? It was a long time ago, but I remember everyone pretty much agreeing that game rocked...?

Kingdom hearts 3 would be nice as long as they made it more 'mature', I really loved KH1 but by the time KH2 came out I was already a bit too old to enjoy it honestly so I didn't even complete it.

I would love something in the 'Vampire: The Masquerade' universe with similar RPG gameplay.
I hope you mean by 'mature' a more subtle story covering maybe taboo subject and odd symbolism in its art work, and not just some added death and lack of colour.

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
New Bloodrayne game. Either that or new America's Mcgee Alice. (I dont care that they recently made a new one, I want more!)