Gay Oreo Inspires Internet Outrage

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
Sixties Spidey said:
When you take into account that interracial marriage between a black person and a white person was illegal once upon a time, I find it funny that most of these fuckers can accept what Oreos have been for decades now.

I wouldn't be surprised if these hate-spreading, bible thumping, inbred fucktards were from the South.
Way to be a jackass to those of us from the South, thanks. I do like where I came from, and please lay off the stereotyping.

As for the thread in general, people are dicks, news at 11. Religions can be screwed up by humans, news at 12.

KeikakuKat

Feb 10, 2011
Aurora Firestorm said:
Sixties Spidey said:
When you take into account that interracial marriage between a black person and a white person was illegal once upon a time, I find it funny that most of these fuckers can accept what Oreos have been for decades now.

I wouldn't be surprised if these hate-spreading, bible thumping, inbred fucktards were from the South.
Way to be a jackass to those of us from the South, thanks. I do like where I came from, and please lay off the stereotyping.

As for the thread in general, people are dicks, news at 11. Religions can be screwed up by humans, news at 12.
Thank you. I'm from the South too, and these stereotypes aren't helping anyone. It always makes me sad when people pointlessly bash the South.

Jhooud

Someone's Dad
Nov 29, 2011
Daveman said:
Jhooud said:
"John 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."

Doesn't seem to mention anything about hammers and skulls. I think that's more Khorne's speed.
Hmmm, I'm no Christian, but I don't remember God sticking his wang in me.

Also... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Well, no, I don't think it was intended to be taken that way (seems more Zeus's kind of thing). Rather, I was thinking more along the lines of looking at the society Jesus lived in and the people he was associating with. Getting along with Samaritans, Gentiles in general, the sick, and the outcast was pretty extreme. Given his penchant for what we call inclusion, I'd think he'd be pretty upset about the way we're treating each other.

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
Eleima said:
Andy Chalk said:
Trevor Day pasted himself in the face with the Frying Pan of Unintentional Irony by stating, "Gays can all go kill them selves they are sinners and will burn in hell" while rocking a Neil Patrick Harris avatar
Most hilarious thing I've read all day!
Seriously though, that looks waaaay too sugary for my taste, too many layers, too much sugar, that just can't be good for you. XD
But yeah, apparently, some people skipped the "love thy neighbor" and the "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" lessons... I'm not all that religious, but I'm pretty sure that's not following the "WWJD" philosophy.
there has to be a screenshot of this neil patrick harris avatar thing, i googled but cant find it !

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
tsb247 said:
I know it's a little off topic, but this is driving me ABSOLUTELY insane! Am I the only one to notice that Oreo left out indigo from their color scheme? Perhaps it's all of those physics classes coming back to haunt me.
Oh, goodie. I never noticed that, and now it's all I will ever see.

Thank you SO much.
Like I needed another reason to dislike Oreos.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Jhooud said:
Daveman said:
Jhooud said:

Doesn't seem to mention anything about hammers and skulls. I think that's more Khorne's speed.

Well, no, I don't think it was intended to be taken that way (seems more Zeus's kind of thing). Rather, I was thinking more along the lines of looking at the society Jesus lived in and the people he was associating with. Getting along with Samaritans, Gentiles in general, the sick, and the outcast was pretty extreme. Given his penchant for what we call inclusion, I'd think he'd be pretty upset about the way we're treating each other.
I prefer my interpretation because there's more blasphemy and gay sex, not to mention the word "wang" which is disastrously underused.

Plus Samaritans are stealing our jobs and are the main of cause gang related violence so I am against anyone who supports them.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
To be fair, the politicization of snacks is fucking annoying.

Let's not be so disparaging towards anti-homosexual people. Sure, we can disagree with their interpretations of the scripture and such, but just because they harmlessly believe homosexuality is something bad doesn't mean they're morons. I've met a lot of people who have reasons for being anti-homosexual who are well-read, intelligent, and support their points; they're not all morons, surprisingly.

Jhooud

Someone's Dad
Nov 29, 2011
Daveman said:
Jhooud said:
Daveman said:
Jhooud said:

I prefer my interpretation because there's more blasphemy and gay sex, not to mention the word "wang" which is disastrously underused.

Plus Samaritans are stealing our jobs and are the main of cause gang related violence so I am against anyone who supports them.
Well then, I won't be one to argue against the use of "wang" whenever possible.

I will point out, though, that Hellboy's gun was the Samaritan, which means the word is full of win. Therefore, your second statement is invalid.

TheBelgianGuy

Aug 29, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
Rage...rage!

Feelings... can't... can't... Ignorance... how?

Hooooooo, boy. How many of these fuckers are sinners themselves? I'm sure half of them have fucked before marriage. Isn't there quite the list of odd sins if you actually pay attention to the bible? Like cutting your hair or something? :s

EDIT: Here's a list of sins apparently. Please correct me if they're wrong, it was just a quick Google search and I've never been big on religion so I wouldn't know myself.

I'm actually on the verge of angry tears after reading those comments.
It's only a sin if other people do it, apparently. Just saying "All homosexuals will go to hell" is a sin, since we're not supposed to judge others - only God can (according to Christianity, of course). Spreading hatred is certainly a sin. Suggesting that other human beings should die is most definitely a sin, and incidentally also a crime.

This is not about them being good Christians; this is about morons being morons on the internet.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
CosmicCommander said:

Let's not be so disparaging towards anti-homosexual people. Sure, we can disagree with their interpretations of the scripture and such, but just because they harmlessly believe homosexuality is something bad doesn't mean they're morons. I've met a lot of people who have reasons for being anti-homosexual who are well-read, intelligent, and support their points; they're not all morons, surprisingly.
List three good reasons.

While you're at it you might also care to list three good reasons for hating black people, three good reasons for hating ethnic Jews, three good reasons for hating people with brown hair.

You know, all the other inane reasons to hate a person.

TheBelgianGuy

Aug 29, 2010
Woodsey said:
CosmicCommander said:

List three good reasons.

While you're at it you might also care list three good reasons for hating black people, three good reasons for hating ethnic Jews, three good reasons for hating people with brown hair.

I can understand somebody who'd say, "I'm against homosexuality for religious reasons - but since this is a secular state, you are free to do as you please."

Somebody who says "OMG homo's must die, they will go to hell anyway! God bless Amurrikaaa!"... That's a moron.

TheBelgianGuy

Aug 29, 2010
General Vengeance said:
For a peaceful loving world become an Atheist.
Hey, good of you to respond to hate, ignorance and prejudice with hate, ignorance and prejudice! You must be so proud.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
TheBelgianGuy said:
Woodsey said:
CosmicCommander said:

List three good reasons.

While you're at it you might also care list three good reasons for hating black people, three good reasons for hating ethnic Jews, three good reasons for hating people with brown hair.

I can understand somebody who'd say, "I'm against homosexuality for religious reasons - but since this is a secular state, you are free to do as you please."

Somebody who says "OMG homo's must die, they will go to hell anyway! God bless Amurrikaaa!"... That's a moron.
Both of those demonstrate idiots, the former is just a tolerable one.

TJC

Aug 28, 2011
TIMESWORDSMAN said:
I wouldn't be able to eat that Oreo. It looks far to long and thick to fit in my mouth, and I don't think I could handle that much cream filling, It would just end up all over my face.
OH LAWD! You naughty naughty boy.

Seriously, is there anything as amusing yet at the same time terrifying as mindless hatred searing from the internet? Still, the biggest loss is the lack of actual rainbow oreos... it makes me quite sad :c

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
While I am happy that Kraft and Oreo did this, because it is absolutely awesome, but I may have read this article chiefly to find out if there would be a special Oreo available, with secondary motives to make sure they backed their support. Oh well. Guess I'll have to continue making my own.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
CosmicCommander said:

While I agree with the statement that one kind of ignorance doesn't equate to stupidity in other things, I take issue with you calling it harmless. You did see the part when the lady was calling to crack skulls open right? Discrimination causes way more harm then passive resentment.