Is on the Gin
- May 26, 2020
2) No it means societal expectations very much influence things and those can and do change2) Obviously. Means nothing
3) Because they added a strap for the gravity defying top and changed the thong into a bikini, yes. You are explicitly objecting to that
4) Unfalsifiable claim, made while arguing against their own opinions over *not having a choice*
And his football uniform isn't a swimsuit, yes
3) I was more about R Mika and Cammy not being allowed to use their default costumes in Fighting game tournaments at one point.......
4) Am I not allowed to have the position they should have the choice but also the choice may be being made for bad reasons? I mean you're working on the idea I want people to not be allowed to make bad decisions. I'm fine with bad decisions as long as they do no real lasting harm to people because people can often learn from them. Lets say they wear the covered up outfits and it instead attracts the attention of those who fetishize the idea of the Tradwife who is modest and reject the slutty looking girls and whores.........suddenly they get sexualised an entirely different way by an entirely different group and lessons end up learned. In an idea world nether costume would carry any implications or societal views as such as they'd be free to choose but the present age is this strange "Better not look sexy or people will think you're a slut and men won't respect you" attitude going round.
Yet the monitisation methods and ideas were created and developed specifically in mobile gaming.Shitty monetization doesn't make a game not a game.
So me calling them shitty doesn't count as caring despite thinking they're shitty. But somehow I should specifically care more because it relates to the MCU?I don't give a shit about your past, you are actively not caring *now*
I've realised trying to fight it is like King Canute trying to push back the tide and so while I'll occasionally say something against them (like now). I realise rallying against them is fighting a tide far bigger than me and I'm really not going to win anyone over in this case because I'd just be some-one they see as stopping them reaching their goal or desire out of I dunno jealously or something.
Because that was in relation to the Volleyball stuff far more than the gymnastics and the outfits they went with were basically a compromise to stay within the rules and requirements.If that's all it is, why are you calling them prudes from wanting it?