Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Hm, guess I'll drop this from the wishlist. Importing is already be too expensive for my tastes and the small supply pretty much guarantees it'll be price gouged.
I do not blame you. I'm thinking of not pre-ordering right now, because of the list (I know it's not complete, but everything is looking meh so far), and I want to save some cash for a while.

Last edited:

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

I am not too familiar with the VR community, but this seems like a terrible move. Isn’t the whole point of VR to give immersive experience to the players, and with games like this the chance for players to be free with their expressions?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
I saw this on his Twitter a while back, Youtube corrected one injustice. But QuantumTV still has a platform so the job is only half done.
To QTV's credit, he hasn't made any commentary or response videos of Actman being re-monetized. Either he thinks it's not worth his time, or just want everyone to forget. Still, almost every one of his vids are getting ratio'ed, so I guess the dude still lost something

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Probably the only one here that cares about this but...

Woooo. Really hoping I'm not forced to have Nero as my Servant though because I won't be getting it if that's the case. (Tamamo supremacy)
I can never get into this franchise. Plus it's another franchise that suffers from waifu syndrome the further the installment goes. This franchise also has too many Saber clones. The most I ever gotten invested with Fate was fanfic crossovers or fan comics. Especially this one crossover with Sonic. Really good actually.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I skipped out on the first one, because it didn't appeal to me. I appreciate it that it came from Taiwan, and not China, Korea, or Japan. I'm happy this game got a sequel.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I can never get into this franchise. Plus it's another franchise that suffers from waifu syndrome the further the installment goes. This franchise also has too many Saber clones. The most I ever gotten invested with Fate was fanfic crossovers or fan comics. Especially this one crossover with Sonic. Really good actually.
Fate/Extra is the only game from the series that I've played so that's why I'm interested in this remake. Funny that you say the series suffers from waifu syndrome as Tamamo (a character introduced to the series in the original) is the only character I'd ever unironically call my waifu. (Yes I know saying that is cringe but I'd rather be honest with myself and admit it than pretend it's not true)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Fate/Extra is the only game from the series that I've played so that's why I'm interested in this remake. Funny that you say the series suffers from waifu syndrome as Tamamo (a character introduced to the series in the original) is the only character I'd ever unironically call my waifu.
She was at least one of the ladies in it from the very beginning, so she gets a pass.

Yes I know saying that is cringe but I'd rather be honest with myself and admit it than pretend it's not true.
I don't think there's anything cringe about it. Nearly everyone's had a first waifu or husbando of some kind. The only time it ever becomes cringe it's when it's one of those guys/gals who do it unironically and try to claim "He/She only understands me! They belong to me!". The ones who really don't know human interaction too well, nor choose to improve themselves.

My first video game waifu was Blaze Fielding. "She winked at me!". Hahaha! My first anime waifu Ryoko Hakubi.

Last edited:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
She was at least one of the ladies in it from the very beginning, so she gets a pass.

I don't think there's anything cringe about it. Nearly everyone's had a first waifu for husbando of some kind. The only time it ever becomes cringe it's when it's one of those guys/gals who do it unironically and try to claim "he/she only understands me! They belong to me!". The ones who really don't know human interaction too well, nor choose to improve themselves.

My first video game waifu was Blaze Fielding. "She winked at me!". Hahaha! My first anime waifu Ryoko Hakubi.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Sucks to be him.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
And I have now learned that the other two servants are indeed going to be in the game and have their own trailers... from 1 and 2 YEARS ago respectively. Why is this the first I've heard of this?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
And I have now learned that the other two servants are indeed going to be in the game and have their own trailers... from 1 and 2 YEARS ago respectively. Why is this the first I've heard of this?
Don't look at me, I assumed you already knew at this point. We can't always be in the loop.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
For all of the supposed technical prowess behind this project, I have to wonder why a simple firing range can't get above 70FPS, even if it's pre-alpha. Also, the weapon placement is way too intrusive, and its sights are garbage.

I do note with some amusement that its fire select positions are labeled "yaya" and "yayayayaya".

What’s more baffling is he actually convinced industry vets from other big name studios that this was a worthwhile endeavor. I suppose they still believe in NFTs and figured hey, what the hell. *BLECH*

Last edited: