Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Project boobie physics more like. Them titties was jiggling all over that damn trailer and it made no damn sense.

That description.

Eve and her comrades land on the surface to reclaim the extinct Earth and cross paths with a survivor named Adam. Eve is then led by Adam to the last surviving city, Xion, where she meets the elder of the town Orcal and is told many stories. In order to serve her mission to save Earth, Eve develops close relationships with the key members of Xion and contributes to rebuilding the city.

On a mission to save Earth from the NA:tive, Eve is also faced with helping out the citizens of Xion. Whether you will help the survivors or not, depends purely on your decision as the player.
Between the the wierdly phrased English and the "Eve meets Adam" plot, I don't know what to think here. It feels like reading the story out of an NES game manual.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
I'm surprised Babylon's Fail even lasted that long. Thought they'd cut and run far sooner.!
Honestly for a Japanese game, announcing EoS in about 6 months is bad. Especially one with it's budget.

Also the remaster/PC ports feel less of joyous news and more "We are still acting like headless chickens about Nagoshi's departure, Kimura's future with the franchise and Like a Dragon 8 needs a few more months before it's safe for launch." Buying time for some actual news

Here's to hope Sega doesn't take out certain minigames to comply with Sony

Reactions: Dalisclock

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
It's Hololive, no surprise since it is extremely streamable. Now a proper Henry Stickmin mode when?

Brokencontroller

Elite Member
Dec 30, 2021
Country
usa
So today has been a decent day. Glad Zelda is finally gonna happen. Some new jrpg stuff. Today was an IGN review in that it had a bit of something for everybody.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
A Disc Replay in Troy had a copy of the game a few months back for $29.99. Everything looked in neat condition. It was in glass panel. I never cared much for the Tales series, but I knew some people in high school and college that were big fans of just this one game. For most, it was their first or only Tales game.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
God of War still looks good, and some banger lines in there too. Nice.
The whole trailer was a banger. Honestly exceeded my expectations, considering the 2018 story trailer was kinda meh by contrast. It takes a lot for me to be drawn in by story in games but this…this is a beacon for how cinematics and gameplay can be melded into a single vision.

Last edited: