https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-63157128

More tedious grinding.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
69%? because someone has to:

Really? Just checked. Sure doesn't feel like it. Admittedly, article does say US shipments, which feels like the only market Sony still cares about.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Hopefully they didn’t cut any corners to make this happen, as it’s kind of a surprise given the never-ending chip shortages.
69%? because someone has to:

Really? Just checked. Sure doesn't feel like it. Admittedly, article does say US shipments, which feels like the only market Sony still cares about.
Yeah, I'm not exactly getting my hopes up. If it's just about unit shipped and if that's all they care about, then it's not even worth it, when the availability is still low.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I saw Ps5's in my local Target over the weekend, but they were gone by Monday lol.
I'm still seeing more Series Xs than PS5s at my local electronic stores. So Sony better start making a lot more, if they plan on getting these out and not treating their console as if it's some ultra, rare, luxury car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I'm still seeing more Series Xs than PS5s at my local electronic stores. So Sony better start making a lot more, if they plan on getting these out and not treating their console as if it's some ultra, rare, luxury car.
i still think Xbox's (which the Series X is STILL at that same Target) are only around because nobody wants them. People who were into Xbox got their's in the first year or whatever, and now the folks left don't really give a shit. I'm sticking to that theory until Microsoft proves me otherwise by releasing a SINGLE good game this generation. PLEASE Xbox give me one. ONE!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
PLEASE Xbox give me one. ONE!
I want them to bring back Marlo Briggs. The developer for the game, got bought by somebody else, but Microsoft still owns the ip. They could literally do a reboot or a sequel, and put actual effort into it. Hell, it was already an old style God of War game, make it over to shoulder like the newer games. Something. Anything. They still own Scalebound, but I am gett Bayonetta 3, so that will not even be worth it anymore.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
i still think Xbox's (which the Series X is STILL at that same Target) are only around because nobody wants them. People who were into Xbox got their's in the first year or whatever, and now the folks left don't really give a shit. I'm sticking to that theory until Microsoft proves me otherwise by releasing a SINGLE good game this generation. PLEASE Xbox give me one. ONE!
You don’t really want that. You’ll never have time with GoW Ragnarok and everything else coming out soon. And don’t forget your FF marathon!

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
You don’t really want that. You’ll never have time with GoW Ragnarok and everything else coming out soon. And don’t forget your FF marathon!
Ok first off, besides GoW and FF7 Crisis Core there is nothing else this year for me.

Second of all, I'm on the last game of the FF marathon.....well actually I guess Crisis Core can count....and I might as well play the Remake again...then part 2 and FF16 is coming so......fuck.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ok first off, besides GoW and FF7 Crisis Core there is nothing else this year for me.

Second of all, I'm on the last game of the FF marathon.....well actually I guess Crisis Core can count....and I might as well play the Remake again...then part 2 and FF16 is coming so......fuck.
Try harder! There is always something out there for everyone! Even if they don't know it or deny it! You still have unfinished business! Did you forget about her already?

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Long awaited expansion!? Kotaku is drunk again, it's only been 8 months since launch. What game gets a fucking expansion after 8 months!?

Old Hunters was released almost exactly 8 months after Bloodborne, but guessing that’s a much smaller expansion than ER’s will be.

Oh look, Corpse Piler got rebuffed. Hmm. My biggest takeaway is being happy with how many spells got a buff though.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
The other her. I'm not talking about Aeris either, nor Yuffie. I am referring to the Umbran Witch.
Oh...yeah im not super excited for that, i might pick it up eventually, but I really dont enjoy using my switch tbh. It would be an instant buy on Ps5 or xbox, but the switch is just not fun to use with my big manly hands.