General Gaming News.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Lmao, only three players will decide the fate of the game for everybody? With multiple endings, where presumably every ending other that the one those three players get being permanently locked out?

How much shitty isekai anime did these idiots watch?

Like, a weird art piece game I can see, a AAA studio NFT project is gonna crash and burn so goddamned hard

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I knew this game was trouble when 32 GB RAM was recommended.
That's happening a lot with these console ports and I'm not sure what the idea actually is.

Is there something about optimization on a PS5 that buggers the titles when put onto PC hardware?

Or are they just trying to rack up RAM in order to mimic NvME SSD speed?

Those are the only two things I can think of that would explain it to be honest.

As bad as Forspoken is, it's ability to instantly load the open world on a PS5 blew me away, so I can imagine how trying to mimic that on a PC would require some crazy shit considering most people don't have those SSD's in the systems yet.

Reactions: gorfias

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I won't be waiting that long for any of them.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
LOL, looks like a fake trailer like Minesweeper but after Battleship, anything is possible.
This looks to be real. 2 hour long Apple TV movie.

15 years ago!!

Humble Bundle is a great site with game bundles cheap. We have a poster here that updates us about new bundles.

There appear to be other such sites. I'd never heard of this one before:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
LOL, looks like a fake trailer like Minesweeper but after Battleship, anything is possible.
This looks to be real. 2 hour long Apple TV movie.

15 years ago!!

Humble Bundle is a great site with game bundles cheap. We have a poster here that updates us about new bundles.

There appear to be other such sites. I'd never heard of this one before:

Fanatical is great for buying smaller AA and indie games on the cheap. Sometimes for as little as $1.

Also, this. Lets you track prices across like 30 stores and (legit) key sellers. Essential resources for the cheap-ass pc gamer.

Or this, more or less the same but it also includes gray market sites like G2A and Kinguin, if you don't mind that, and also tracks other systems than pc.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Fanatical is great for buying smaller AA and indie games on the cheap. Sometimes for as little as $1.

Also, this. Lets you track prices across like 30 stores and (legit) key sellers. Essential resources for the cheap-ass pc gamer.

Or this, more or less the same but it also includes gray market sites like G2A and Kinguin, if you don't mind that, and also tracks other systems than pc.
Bookmarked, thanks!

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Thanks for that. Great to see honest sites selling games cheaper, unlike G2A

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

....Because this is totally what the original idea was about, and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts was a total success!

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Bookmarked, thanks!
Thanks for that. Great to see honest sites selling games cheaper, unlike G2A
You're welcome. Fyi, both IsThereAnyDeal and GG.deals offer wishlists and let you set a desired price or discount for any specific game on any of the stores they track (which you can white or blacklist to your liking), and they'll send you an email alert whenever any of those stores hit that price. IsThereAnyDeal only tracks legit official stores. GG.deals can also track gray market, but you can disable that.

And while I'm at it, for those interested, another deal tracker, but specifically for Switch eshop. It also does Playstation and Xbox, but those are kinda wonky.