General Gaming News.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Oh well, at least they got price parity with PS5 now, possibly the only measurement in which they do. Fyi, does not apply to the US, Japan, and for some reason Brazil, Chile and Colombia.
So they’re hiking the price of hardware. Crazy times we be livin in. Guess my dreams of a cheaper PS5 Slim sometime in the near future can also be considered dashed.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
So they’re hiking the price of hardware. Crazy times we be livin in. Guess my dreams of a cheaper PS5 Slim sometime in the near future can also be considered dashed.
Remember when they actually competed on price? Good times.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Guess we have a new reason to chant USA! USA! USA! now.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA

This case has gotten more, and more pathetic. Microsoft is literally giving the puppy dog eyes at United States legislators.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

This case has gotten more, and more pathetic. Microsoft is literally giving the puppy dog eyes at United States legislators.
It's funny isn't it :D

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
It's funny isn't it :D
Something I always like to bring up in this lawsuit is when Microsoft once said that Sony, and Nintendo are not their competitors, Amazon, and Google are. They thought themselves above a little kid company, and small laughing stock Sony.

Now here they are graveling like babies, because they can't buy their way to market dominance like giant tech companies usually can do. By the way, these are crocodile tears, pathetic pleads to make sure they can get their Monopoly, and run Sony, and Nintendo out of the business.

FUCK THEM!

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Something I always like to bring up in this lawsuit is when Microsoft once said that Sony, and Nintendo are not their competitors, Amazon, and Google are. They thought themselves above a little kid company, and small laughing stock Sony.

Now here they are graveling like babies, because they can't buy their way to market dominance like giant tech companies usually can do. By the way, these are crocodile tears, pathetic pleads to make sure they can get their Monopoly, and run Sony, and Nintendo out of the business.

FUCK THEM!
Their plan wouldn't even work if it went through because they are literally buying the WORST gaming companies on the planet. Next thing they'll go after is EA.

Oh no they are going to buy Call of Duty and Warcraft. Whatever will Sony do now?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

FUCK THEM!
Fuck them, indeed!

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Is a sad.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Is it irony that they're trying to say "let me pay to win" in the videogame industry.

Isn't that called huffing your own gas or something like that

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

So this may have been the catalyst for why the purchase happened. If this is true, Activision looks like a complete assholes here, which to be fair, they always are complete assholes.
Good ol Bobby continues to be one of my most hated human beings of all time.

In other news, E3 for both 2024 and 2025 have been cancelled.Good riddance

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
So this may have been the catalyst for why the purchase happened. If this is true, Activision looks like a complete assholes here, which to be fair, they always are complete assholes.
I mean, like a circle of outhouses near a Taco Bell, it's assholes all around.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

I mean, like a circle of outhouses near a Taco Bell, it's assholes all around.
I've never seen an outhouse by a Taco Bell before. Let alone a full circle of them.