General Gaming News.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
One some level I want the merger to happen, because Microsoft and Activision truly deserve each other.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Oh no, anyway.....

Reactions: FakeSympathy

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Alright, I always wanted to try out MGS4 despite its apprent flaws and lengthy cutscenes

Of course, I almost forgot who the publisher was

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Hey, remember that Six Days in Fallujah game that was announced in 2009, got a bit of controversy, then slowly disappeared from sight, occasionally getting spotted like Bigfoot?

It shadowdropped in early access on Steam yesterday.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Hey, remember that Six Days in Fallujah game that was announced in 2009, got a bit of controversy, then slowly disappeared from sight, occasionally getting spotted like Bigfoot?

It shadowdropped in early access on Steam yesterday.
Shadowdropped, but early access seems like an oxymoron. You'd think they'd just have a finished game by now.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Hahaha 🤣

Whatever. I've met plenty of girls, ladies, and women that are or were attracted to male characters in animated movies, TV shows, and video games. So long as the person doesn't act like a creepy jerk nor ass hat about it, then I do not care.

Last edited:

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Hahaha 🤣

Whatever. I meant plenty of girls, ladies, and women that are were attracted to male characters and animated movies, TV shows, and video games. So long as the person doesn't act like a creepy jerk or ass hat about it, then I do not care.
What? Have a crush on a VG character? That's absolutely absurd. I would never, EVER do anything of the sort. Never!

...Now where was that shipping fic I was working on?

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

This case has gotten more, and more pathetic. Microsoft is literally giving the puppy dog eyes at United States legislators.
“We’re the good guys here guys, c’mon! It’s more consumer friendly when all you companies r belong to us, yeah?”

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

This case has gotten more, and more pathetic. Microsoft is literally giving the puppy dog eyes at United States legislators.
The Microsoft boardroom before the hearing:

“Now remember boys, we’re the sheep here, not the wolf. Or at least, that’s what we’ll make ‘em think. *snicker snicker*”

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Geez, more than 10 years into project, all done via volunteer work. Gotta give them credit for the committment. It just might be bigger release than the actual Eldern Scroll 6 lol

EDIT:
Make that a DEFINITE bigger release than Elder Scroll 6

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

I don't like where the future is going. I want my discs.
I've been calling this shit out for years. Let the babies at Microsoft and Bethesda have their bottles. This game is going to be average at best, provided it's not a broken, glitchy, mess at launch. I find it funny most of the Indie and AA games have no problems with making physical versions, but most AAA companies are doing this, because they don't want to pay the cash they more than have to make'em. Or they just want control over everything. Punishing the consumer for buying the product they want. That code thing for "physical" was bullshit for Halo Infinite and GoW: Ragnarok's $200+ Collector's Cocksucker Edition, and is even more bullshit here!

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
More on Starfield; Probably both a good and bad news. Good news because modders will go crazy with creations and I can already see all the sci-fi pop culture stuff being made. Bad news because they have better patches, fixes, and content than Bethesda can come up with.

Will it be the next Skyrim, where it becomes more of a mod tool rather than a game?

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
I know Gacha Gaming has problems with lootboxes, but making a skin set off one of the most non ethnicity taboo subjects right now depicting a bunch of office workers as easy to get drunk and taken advantage of right while companies like Blizzard and Ubisoft's has problem with sexual misconduct and under investigation for it.

Seriously, what the hell Manjuu? This is is a tasteless skin if there is one

Blessed be KonradLeijon