General Gaming News.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Can you idiots just let one thing go by without your bullshit diversity preaching?
Kotaku is not even worth bothering with on this. It was a pretty good summer game fest guys and gals, I have no idea what the hell you are all about. So do everyone a favor, and talk about something actually useful, KT.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Well, there's the first red flag. I wonder what is up with this trend of delaying by short time. Like, what does it accomplish? Either delay w/ plenty of time or release the game already.
That's the first red flag? I thought the first red flag was it being "call of duty with magic" lol. Every trailer I ever saw just looked like a mess of particles and nonsense.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Well, there's the first red flag. I wonder what is up with this trend of delaying by short time. Like, what does it accomplish? Either delay w/ plenty of time or release the game already.
Other red flag is that its coming out when a bunch of other big release are coming out, you only do that when the game is a disappointment and you don't really care if it bomb.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Other red flag is that its coming out when a bunch of other big release are coming out, you only do that when the game is a disappointment and you don't really care if it bomb.
So many red flags make me want to wave a white flag, but then pirates came under a black flag, sunk my ship, and now I operate under no flag. 0_0

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
What was the original release date?

That new release date only gives it like two weeks before Starfield right? So two bad games in one month, lol. What else is coming out around that time?

EDIT: Starfield is the only thing coming out remotely close to that new release date.

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, it's coming out the same week as Armored Core 6. Yeah this game is fuuuuuucked

Reactions: BrawlMan and meiam

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: FakeSympathy

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I was a huge fan of FEAR (the second game dropped the ball, and the third dropped its pants and mooned me)
I tried to like FEAR 2, but it never clicked with me, and it tried too hard being a more "cinematic shooter". Crysis 2 & 3 knew how to balance this right. Alma becoming a rapist never sat right with me either. F3AR is 3rd rate COD clone only barely better than the most of the other shitty COD clones. The only thing I like about the 3rd game is Point Man's ending. For some reason, this game is pricey on the used games market, and makes zero sense! I know the game didn't do exactly the best, but it made some money. F3AR is not a rare game, yet some places are charging $17-30+ used!

I loved the demo for Trepang^2... and yet now I just can't care about it anymore.
😢

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Pretty long interview with Persona director about Metaphor.

Worldwide simultaneous release is hype. I'd have been forced to import this like original p5 otherwise XD.

Also man, that armored dude that looks like a heavy armor version of the berserker's armor in berserk better be a playable entity and not just an enemy cause it's so damn cool.

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 20-00-50 Metaphor ReFantazio — Creator Interview.png

I see what you're doing there Atlus.

Last edited: