General Gaming News.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010

That would be neat.

Disclaimer: Do not let my silly video response fool you. I am most hyped about this possibility. When I clip Flutteryshy's "Yay" it's extreme joy on my part. I just find that clip a hilarious way to convey it

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Impressive, they had the guts to include DMC Dante. 0_0
Capcom is proud of their legacy. You forget that DMC2!Dante is on there too. Besides, most fans have gotten over DmC!Dante. You either like the character or don't, but most of us learned to live and let live. I barely tolerate the douche nozzle now, compared to the seething hatred I had in the early 2010s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gyrobot

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

That would be neat.
Could it be we’ll be getting a new protagonist? IIRC, both Cole and Delsin had somewhat of a conclusive ending.

I also hope we’ll have one power to bring out the potential, instead of multiple powers with similar abilities

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Could it be we’ll be getting a new protagonist? IIRC, both Cole and Delsin had somewhat of a conclusive ending.

I also hope we’ll have one power to bring out the potential, instead of multiple powers with similar abilities
They should go with Fire and Ice power theme/set.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I'm fucking sick of seeing Deathloop trailers. This game is automatically 0/10 just for fucking annoying me.

Reactions: gorfias

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
God of War 2 (again) looks pretty fucking rad, like holy Jesus. H. Christ! I'm glad we're seemingly getting some more characters and lived-in world, and it looks like we're finally able to climb shit again with our weapons.

And man Atreus, you awkward teen boy you.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
God of War 2 (again) looks pretty fucking rad, like holy Jesus. H. Christ! I'm glad we're seemingly getting some more characters and lived-in world, and it looks like we're finally able to climb shit again with our weapons.

And man Atreus, you awkward teen boy you.
Puberty hits even the Gods pretty hard.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
@BrawlMan you are gonna love Project EVe.
Yeah, I saw a couple of clips on my phone. I'll look at more when I get home.

God of War Ragnarok is looking great and more expansive. I'm loving that you are able to interact with more characters and people in the world. It looks like you're able to climb with weapons again too. Now just a jump button and and we're all set. If not, oh well.

I also get it with laughter when the BOI can ride a magical deer that he summoned

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: CriticalGaming