Country
United States of America

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

I feel bad for all the hard-working individuals who probably had nothing to do with this, yet still would get blamed for it.

Not so much for T2/RS as a whole; They deserve no sympathy

And here are the series of the leaked videos (Working as of 9/18/2022. Not sure when the DMCA takedown will happen):

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

I feel bad for all the hard-working individuals who probably had nothing to do with this, yet still would get blamed for it.

And here are the series of the leaked videos (Working as of 9/18/2022. Not sure when the DMCA takedown will happen):

Whoever leaked this is probably going to regret it sooner than later. Or it’s all staged for low key hype building. LOL at him trying to negotiate a “deal” after doing something illegal. His “deal” will be getting prosecuted and fined into oblivion if there’s any legitimacy to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FakeSympathy

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Is it my imagination or are a whole lot of people assuming that GTA 6 entered production the instant GTA 5 was released? I mean, "unfinished game is unfinished, lol, release date 2155" is soooooooo funny.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Is it my imagination or are a whole lot of people assuming that GTA 6 entered production the instant GTA 5 was released? I mean, "unfinished game is unfinished, lol, release date 2155" is soooooooo funny.
Because people don't know how game development works. They think you instantly go from one project to the next without pause, let alone assume all hands on deck at all times.

In reality Rockstar probably wasn't even working on GTA 6 until sometime after RDR2, though it's likely some preplanning and storyboarding was happening before that. But full production probably didn't start until they decided to bail on RDROnline. Which leaves like a year or two of real production on the game?

My guess is GTA 6 is gonna float around sometime around 2025 if I had a guess.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
I feel terrible for the devs. I really do.

But i feel this distrust and reaction came from years of terrible practices, where WIP showcase ends up exactly the same at the launch

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

No duh.

Disgusting. The fucker took a guilty plea. Make sure he stays in prison for a long time.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article265859036.html

20 years already, huh? Time flies.

How can it be a swan song, when adventure games are still being made?

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
That Pokemon thing confused me. Why would Gamefreak care how people play the game if they aren't modding or hacking into files? It didn't make sense.

Reactions: BrawlMan