Generally Accepted Gaming Facts

VincentMm

Feb 13, 2009
Sonic games will never be good again. He should have stayed 2D.
Final Fantasy developers are no longer interested in making games - just very nice looking, linear, user controlled films.
In WoW, melee DPS will ALWAYS tell the mage to "sheep" a target, then immediately break any crowd control measures.
Skateboarding games are dead.
Tifa Lockheart rules.

Coruptin

Inaction Master
Jul 9, 2009
Knee high grass contains one of two things:
1. Designated currency for the game
2. Mons

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
The red barrel is explosive.
If you kill me in an online FPS, however you did it, you are a noob, and you have no skill. Even if you're using the exact same methods that I would use.

About the only one I can think of currently.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
no matter how hard a game is to you (and everyone you know), there will always be some douchebags out there who will call you an incompetent noob who just "isn't playing the game right."

games based solely on numbers beating other numbers apparently equal "good games"

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Eating and Drinking shit will magically heal broken bones, concussions, missing brain matter, and anything else.

If someone shoots you in the head, it's a good idea to run after them to see if they'll be your friend.

If they look and act REALLY FUCKING AWESOME, they are the Bad Guys, or just some Assholes that won't let you join them for some unknown reason.

You will ALWAYS blow an entire city apart by 'accident' whenever you gain a Tactical Nuclear Catapult.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
When one console does it and the others don't its called a gimmick but when the others finally do it its called innovative (Move and Kinect.)

lazathor

Apr 5, 2010
1)In RPGs people will allways try to fight you, despite the fact that you have proven your skills as the best character to ever walk the earth by killing everyone in every city everywhere.

2)Jump is useless if it is not a platformer, it is just for making the journey from point a-b more interesting.

3)no enimies means the game is shoddy or you are about to be ambushed.

4)there are about 3 glitches out of 10000 that aren't benificial in bethesda games

5)in RPGs, you just keep all your inventory in a parralel universe where it materialises on demand in your hands/ on your body/ in your stomach and it still takes up inventory space for some reason

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Somewhere, somehow, you will end up in a sewer.

Stealing is a-okay if you're the protagonist.

NPC's will almost never shutup about your quest duties.

Your gun will reload incredibly fast.

When you hide behind a wall, you are given super vision and can see around a corner.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
MCDeltaT said:
The Water Temple is equivalent to receiving a colonoscopy from Edward Scissorhands
I've done the water temple from LTTP. Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy.

Retro games will always be of superior make than the current gen.

Competently made sprites are always more visually appealing than early 3D graphics.

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
water levels suck or only there to show off swimming movements they spent unnecessary money on.
also im almost proud to say that i've never met QTEs. of course this might change...they might be right under my bad now...O.O
im scared to check.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
A stab to the foot is always more powerful than a bullet to the head *glares at CoD*

GeneticallyModifiedDucks said:
1. Move character with left analog stick/WASD.
2. Move camera with right analog stick/mouse.
3. Everything Atlus touches turns to gold.
I agree with this, especially 3.
Some more:
Your clothes will never rip or tear, unless it happens in a cutscene.
Asagi will always be there, and never have her game.
Enemy shotguns fire mini razor Jesus', yours will fire air and paper.
The dude with the big sword will always kick ass, unless your Vergil.