Generic RPG, a Parody RP (Permanently Closed)

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa had been smiling during Jackrum's story yet she knew it was a sadder one. After hearing his question she shrugged.
"Like I said, I didn't have anywhere to go so I went to the magic school. I was the best in my classes, or so they said, so I graduated almost the first time I learned a spell. Finally they just sent me on my way to do some sort of mission...not an exciting story like yours." She giggled a bit and looked back towards the window.
Has he not found me yet?
She moved a little closer to Jackrum.
"Why're you on this trip?" she asked, not knowing if she had already been told and hadn't noticed.

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Jackrum unbuckled his sword sheath, removed his holster, and folded up his coat around the two, leaving just his blue shirt to cover his top half. And even through that, one could see the large cross shaped scar if one look hard enough. He winced at clutched at his chest before sinking to the ground and dangling his legs over the edge. "I was sent here by the King of Glacia. I personally think he wanted to make sure no heads would be ripped off during the peace treaty with the Solarii's, but I digress. According to the great narrator in the sky," He said, his words dripping with sarcasm, "My function is to make sure the chosen brat doesn't end off choppin' his own head off by accident before he kills the Villain. It beats politics, though." Jackrum shrugged. "To tell the truth, I think the reason I agreed to come on this trip was to make sure the Chosen One survived this time." Jackrum shook his head. "You always get 'em- you teach the brats one skill and suddenly he thinks he can take on god. Then he get roasted by his first dragon. People say it's not yer fault, but..." Jackrum shrugged hopelessly.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
I have no clue what to make Finny do.. So I guess he'll just walk in on Jackrum and them and be oblivious...

Finny barged into the room and looked around. "Misa!~... Hellooooooo? Little witch with the questionable clothing? Huh..." He started looking around. It wasn't long before he found her hiding out in the bathroom, with Jackrum. "AHA! Found you!"

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa screamed in joy and turned around to face Finny.
"Clever little devil!" She screamed at him before running towards him and forgetting about Jackrum. She smiled as she stood in front of him and tackled him into the next room.
"Now I got'cha!"

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Jackrum shrugged. "That...'s not gonna end well." He muttered. "Keep it quiet you two, and no screaming- some of us are tryin' t' sleep out here!" Ye hollered after them. Jackrum shook his head. He grabbed his coat and rolled it up, placing his sword next to him and his gun right underneath his hand, in case something went wrong. The cool metal soothed Jackrum's heart as he began to drift asleep outside, basking in the rays of the moon. After so many years of camping on the battlefield, sleeping on a bed gave Jackrum the strangest feeling of sleeping on top of a bowl of slowly rising mashed potatoes. He just couldn't handle it. And so Jackrum fell into the deep, selective awakening common to all soldiers- if there wasn't clashing metal, he wasn't bothering. His last sight of the night was of the full moon, the Song of Sinclaire and the answering Lamentations of Eneru echoing through his head as he drifted into the ams of Morpheus.