Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
zehydra said:
imnotparanoid said:
zehydra said:
pulse2 said:
Rednog said:
Question, how do you know from the video that she is illiterate?
Chavs usually are :D If she was educated in the way I was at least, I'm pretty sure her argument would have far more structure and make more logical sense, using proper reference, possible historical proof. The only thing that made any sense was go back to your fucking countries, you fucking nicafriga, whatever or whoever that is :D
I disagree entirely. A College-level education is a far fly from just being literate.

That being said, I've never met a Chav, but I understand it to be a stereotype.

You're angry that she's stereotyping, and then you fire back with a stereotype?
Trust me, I have met a lot of chavs, they all talk just like that 'nice' 'lady' and are all thick as planks.
Likewise, she might say that all the black people she meets are a certain way and are destructive to British culture. How am I to take either of what you have to say seriously when you rely on that kind of evidence?
chavs are stereotyped mainly by their intelligence. You can't have an intelligent chav, as it's part of the description. Stereotypes always get one thing right, and that is the definer, example: that black person likes chicken. This may be incorrect, the only true part is that that person is black (assuming they are of course). Saying all chavs are racist isn't true, but saying all chavs are stupid is like saying all black people are black. It's the definer

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
The worst thing about this, apart from the obvious racism, is that she obviously has no idea the white British are from europe. I mean, Britain is actually founded on immigrants in a way, from all the invasions we have had to take through the centuries. I could go into a massive rant, but I'm not going to bother.

People died in two world war's so that she could sit on her arse and scream at people who have more respect and decency then she does anyway, and that's what really gets me. people have no respect, and no honour, and it sickens me. I just don't understand at what point someone can turn into something like that.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
Monoochrom said:
pulse2 said:
I do feel sorry for her, and while she might have had an interesting opinion in regards to immigration it all just came out as pointless jabber.
2 things.

1. Where did you get the idea that she might have a interesting opinion? Surely not out of that incoherent rambling in the video.

2. How are you any better if you are stereotyping aswell.

You fail.
There's a little more to my stereotype then you might believe and based on her behavior and rant my stereotype isn't far from the truth. Its very difficult to say that all blacks eat chicken for example, as I know quite a few who are vegetarian, but I called her a chav, why? Because she swears in front of children and has little regard for who might be listening, she has little or no idea of what she is talking about considering nicafriga is neither a country or race.

The term "chav" doesn't have to refer to ones clothes, hobbies, tastes etc, those are baseless stereotypes, but one's behavior at that moment can be assessed. The 'typical' chav hurls insults, shouts and behaves inappropriately in public places and there's more, but I'm sure you can look up the word if you really cared enough.

Its no different from calling her a hooligan, antisocial, a public disturbance because the way in which she behaved at THAT time demonstrated all of these.

You say I fail, but unless you can prove to me I'm wrong, you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

boag

Sep 13, 2010
Vanguard_Ex said:
boag said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
She doesn't have an interesting opinion. She has a rampantly racist opinion and thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour. End of.

Edit: And before they crawl out the woodwork, no, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her.
hmm... your right, we should punish people who express an unpopular opinion! I mean why let people have the freedom to express themselves?! Outrageous! *sarcasm*

Get serious man, are you really supporting someone being CRIMINALLY charged because they expressed an opinion? Really? I mean really? lol, you know who else punishes people when they express an unpopular opinion? The CCP when people say things that are deemed "criminal" to say.
Also I thoroughly recommend you really assess your thoughts and make sure you know what you're talking about before you bring sarcasm into a human rights debate with a trainee journalist.
Well I know someone I wont trusting for news now.
Hilarious. What, because you can't stand the fact that I understand freedom of speech better than a few people here? Whatever, I doubt a UK based journalist will weep over one lost Mexican reader, albeit a petty and childish one.
omg, you just made a racist allusion to me and my country of origin, I will now forward this post to the police so you can be arrested.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
boag said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
boag said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
She doesn't have an interesting opinion. She has a rampantly racist opinion and thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour. End of.

Edit: And before they crawl out the woodwork, no, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her.
hmm... your right, we should punish people who express an unpopular opinion! I mean why let people have the freedom to express themselves?! Outrageous! *sarcasm*

Get serious man, are you really supporting someone being CRIMINALLY charged because they expressed an opinion? Really? I mean really? lol, you know who else punishes people when they express an unpopular opinion? The CCP when people say things that are deemed "criminal" to say.
Also I thoroughly recommend you really assess your thoughts and make sure you know what you're talking about before you bring sarcasm into a human rights debate with a trainee journalist.
Well I know someone I wont trusting for news now.
Hilarious. What, because you can't stand the fact that I understand freedom of speech better than a few people here? Whatever, I doubt a UK based journalist will weep over one lost Mexican reader, albeit a petty and childish one.
omg, you just made a racist allusion to me and my country of origin, I will now forward this post to the police so you can be arrested.
Well you're Mexican so, no, I was making a factual statement.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
She thought she'd practice bring a troll in public...? Even the normal trolls will be face-palming to her.

Dec 14, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
imnotparanoid said:
zehydra said:
pulse2 said:
Rednog said:
Chavs usually are :D If she was educated in the way I was at least, I'm pretty sure her argument would have far more structure and make more logical sense, using proper reference, possible historical proof. The only thing that made any sense was go back to your fucking countries, you fucking nicafriga, whatever or whoever that is :D
I disagree entirely. A College-level education is a far fly from just being literate.

Trust me, I have met a lot of chavs, they all talk just like that 'nice' 'lady' and are all thick as planks.
Trust me, I have met a lot of black people, and they are all violent idiots with low IQs and no job.

Trust me, I have met a lot of bronies, and they are all fat neckbeard virgins.

Get it?
Well, in this case, it would be more like...

All the black people I hang out with are black.

All the Jewish people I hang out with are Jewish.

A chav isn't a stereotype, it's a defining characteristic.

Dec 14, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
imnotparanoid said:
zehydra said:
pulse2 said:
Rednog said:

Trust me, I have met a lot of black people, and they are all violent idiots with low IQs and no job.

Trust me, I have met a lot of bronies, and they are all fat neckbeard virgins.

Get it?
Well, in this case, it would be more like...

All the black people I hang out with are black.

All the Jewish people I hang out with are Jewish.

A chav isn't a stereotype, it's a defining characteristic.
Well, to put it shortly, no. Its not.

A chav ( /ˈtʃæv/ chav, also charver in Yorkshire and North East England[1]) is a term that is used in the United Kingdom to describe a stereotype of teenagers and young adults from an underclass background.
The more you know, eh?
Yeah, except the defintion isn't just that anymore.

I know my own damn language, thank you very much.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
mr. awesome said:
I also love how the guy behind her gets up to do something, from the looks of it, violent; but is stopped by someone next to him.
I'm pretty sure if she didn't have a kid on her lap he wouldn't have hesitated either. But the way everyone stops him and one girl embraces him to protect him from making a mistake is just beautiful and shows how it should be.