Get the Portal 2 Soundtrack (Legally) Free!

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Instant download. One of the better soundtracks of recent years, for free.

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Abedeus said:
Wait, I lost you at "good will with gamers". So charging Europeans sometimes even 150% more (that's 250% total) of what they charge US is... good will?
I strongly doubt that's down to Valve. Prices in Europe and especially the UK are significantly higher than in the US for a lot of things. Petrol is a good example - so bloody expensive here compared to the US.

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
Im having trouble downloading it...

I can listen to the ringing tones, but Just cant find out how to download. Its just not working! *breaks down*

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
I would like to correct the title. You test PEOPLE (Or androids) and PERFORM science. Testing science would create a logical singularity! (I'm trying to prove a theory with the theory itself)

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Andaxay said:
Abedeus said:
Wait, I lost you at "good will with gamers". So charging Europeans sometimes even 150% more (that's 250% total) of what they charge US is... good will?
I strongly doubt that's down to Valve. Prices in Europe and especially the UK are significantly higher than in the US for a lot of things. Petrol is a good example - so bloody expensive here compared to the US.
I'm talking about charging US $5 and EU 12 EUR during same sale.

Also, no. Unless it's a really powerful sale (like -75%), everything at my local store is at least 1/4 or 1/3 cheaper than at Valve. And I don't even use EUR in my country.

SkyHawkMkIV

May 19, 2011
Adding this to my playlist that has the SOTN and F-Zero X soundtracks. This is gonna be awesome.

Camaranth

Feb 4, 2011
Thanks for the link! this is awesome to listen to while studying and researching for essays etc, I use game soundtracks a lot for this because that is what this music is suppose to be mood setting and played in the back round. The fact that this is free is amazing!

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
Hmm. Good, but not as upbeat as I hoped it would be. I suppose that suits the setting more though. Still, things like this are what make me forgive VALVe for their delays & whatnot.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Sgt. Sykes said:
Who is doing music for Valve anyway?
"Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory" apparently, lol. I KNEW it would be an experiment in some way!

Folix

Mar 25, 2011
this is good stuff! kind of reminds me of daft punk, a bit more sci-fi ish though

Sgtpierceface

Oct 21, 2009
I'm having problems playing this. WMP says it doesn't support the codec and I cant' seem to figure it out. Any help?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out.

Mkvenner

Jun 12, 2010
I'm loving this!
Looking forward to the other volumes.

Thank you for the heads up.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Awesome, but I have to deduct science points for not having "Want You Gone".

*thud* "Hello!"

What the--?

"Target acquired!" *machine gun fire*

...Ow.

"Gotcha!"