Get the Portal 2 Soundtrack (Legally) Free!

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
It's funny, because using a GCF file opener you can just pull it out of the game files. But whatever.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
GLaDOS, dear, when did you get so big?

Well now I can purchase the ending song properly rather than pirate and feel guilty.

Edit: Never mind. I just saw the list. Darn it.

Reyalsfeihc

Jun 12, 2010
Great album and absolutely love the cover art!

Have to really hope for Want you Gone and maybe an extended version or at least the original of the turret choir. Gotta love them turrets.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Free... music? Who would say no? Good job Valve. I just wish it didn't take so long to download it!

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
Was sorta meh, only a couple of memorable BGM tracks by comparison to other Valve games IMO. I do appreciate the thought tho and look forward to the next volumes.

Extraintrovert

Jul 28, 2010
I haven't read all the posts so I don't know if it's already been noted, but I would be remiss in my whoring duties if I didn't mention that Relic also released the entire Dawn of War II soundtrack to be downloaded completely for free on their website.

Also, because it has almost certainly already been noted, but I want to do so anyway:

[sub]This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction...[/sub]