Giant Wang Penetrates Google Maps

S3Cs4uN 8

Apr 25, 2011
ProfessorLayton said:
Maraveno said:
LIES! there's only 5

I feel so lame for not being able to find the 6th
The 6th one is really small so it's hard to find. Kind of like [joke removed].

In all honesty, as much as this sounds like me trying to ruin everyone's fun, it's seriously just simply vandalism... this is really no different than someone drawing a dick on the side of a train car with spray paint, just bigger and probably cost the school a lot more money trying to get rid of this rather than cleaning off paint. I really don't think this is cool at all.

And everyone talking like people shouldn't be offended by this... I want you to walk around outside bottomless and see how far you get. If you really think the human body is something to be celebrated, why don't you just go ahead and celebrate a bit?

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure that news article is fake. I searched on Fairfield's website for Gerhard van Dyk and found nothing.

WRONG WEBSITE SORRY GUYS

EDIT 2: And it's also a Catholic university, which makes it kind of sad to see that a student would do something like this.

EDIT 3: Silly me, trying too hard to ruin everyone's fun, I realized that I had found the wrong college. Apparently, that is his real name, and he looks like this:

EDIT 4: And those commenters were fake names... there was also a guy commenting with the name Hugh G. Rection.
Im going to be dead honest i went to that school and the way things are run there i doubt they even spent a dime removing those

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Things hang around on the web?
As far as I know, things become ancient history and forgotten within a week on the internet.
It's only the legendary memes that people even remember, like desu and ceiling cat.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Cobaltmotari said:
What?! That looks like an enormous-

Wang! Pay attention!
But I was distracted by that giant-

Willie, what is that?
Hmm...well, it looks like a giant-

Johnson! Tell the pentagon they need to see this.
Fantastic work, sir!

OT: This is hardly the first time something like this has happened. Why has it received attention? I thought this was the escapist...

I was much more confused about finding giant bottomless holes on google earth (right after watching Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer) I have since discovered the explanation, though I can't remember it.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Got all 6!... I feel a bit fulfilled because I feel as if I beat a naughty wheres Waldo book. XD

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
Maraveno said:
LIES! there's only 5

I feel so lame for not being able to find the 6th
see that building just down from the horizontal ... member ahem the one with the 4 white squares on the roof check very close to the curved corner its right there

Adam Galli

Nov 26, 2010
Found all the dicks.
This article gave me quite a chuckle. I just wonder how much more crap there is on google maps no one has found yet.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
I'm not sure if this falls into the seal of bad ideas or hilarious idea's.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
That's a damn good prank :D

I'm sorry, I know I'm immature and stuff, but I can't help it, penises are hilarious, giant irremovable penises on Google earth doubly so xD

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
In addition to all this, if you look a bit to the west of the school, there is a rather unfortunate foliage arrangement at the edge of that field. Or maybe after reading that article I've just got dicks on the brain.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
This title was misleading. I came here expecting rule 34 on my prefered choice of internet map sites.

bawkbawkboo1

Nov 20, 2008
using the historic imagery slider, you can see one was in the same location on 4/29/2008. The one pictured in the article is from 5/2/2009, and they don't appear in the 6/15/2009 photo or the 5/28/2010 photo.

skatch13

Feb 2, 2010
http://www.satellitesights.com/satelliteimage/Penis_Graffiti_on_a_High_School_Football_Field_Pennsylvania_United_States

Been done before.