"Good" Characters who are actually kinda assholes.

Bleidd Whitefalcon

Mar 8, 2012
TizzytheTormentor said:
Bleidd Whitefalcon said:
TizzytheTormentor said:
Luke Fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss, he is a sheltered aristocrat who is a complete jack-ass to everyone, telling the team pet to drown and proceeds to kick it (he does this A LOT)

He gets better but for the early parts of the game, he was dick.
This. I've had to stop playing the 3DS Abyss port for a while because Luke was pissing me off so much
It never got that bad for me, he was a jackass but I did kind of like him like that, it did make for humorous moments and he did have a good side to him, he didn't like Meiu because...
It was Mieu's fault that they had to kill the denmother of those creatures and therefor the eggs she was trying to hatch died, this did upset Luke.

He does turn really bad-ass later. Keep playing, game is awesome!
It can be funny but it also makes me bang my head against the wall in sheer frustration. What kind of person doesn't know that you have to pay for an apple? There's not really an excuse for that. Plus he's so damn ARROGANT >.> though that dude in the flying armchair has him topped there.

TwiZtah

Sep 22, 2011
Animyr said:
In B4 Richard Rahl.

But seriously, he is in fact the archetype character this thread is talking about.
How come? I don't feel those tendancies.

Jun 24, 2009
Rule Britannia said:
Randomeaninglessword said:
Rule Britannia said:
The Companions from Skyrim...Sure you're helping people in Skyrim but you're a group of WEREWOLVES. The Silver Hand are the good guys in that story line.
Could've used a spoiler warning on that.
Sorry, I'll edit :'(
If I messed the story up for you I apologise :'(
No worries, man. Just be more careful in future :).