Goodbye is Still Goodbye

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Best of luck to you. That editorial you did on Duke Nukem and dishonest reviews still gives me chills.

May you be successful in all your future endeavors.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Russ, through the good and the bad, I am proud to say that I have been a member and avid reader of this magazine for three years and four days. You will be greatly missed.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors.

/salute

Godspeed.

Ed_Winchester

Nov 20, 2007
Russ im really sorry to see you go, i hope you have many new adventures and a good life all in all. So long and thanks for all the fish.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
Well, damn! This is actually unexpected to me. Being the Editor-in-Chief is a great gig.

I wish you luck, Broseph.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
goodbye russ. thank you for all the great work you've done for this fine website. you will be missed by all. good luck with all your endeavors.

p.s.
don't forget to stop by the irc before you leave for good.

personion

Dec 6, 2010
I love everything the Escapist stands for and I'm sad to see you go. What you've made here has been amazing. But... hey! Now, instead of Pitts we have Butts! Think of the potentials for jokes!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Aw, it seems like most of the old crowd from when I first came here is gone. Even though I haven't been on much lately (AKA the last year :| ) it's still sad. Well, good luck on your future exploits.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
I guess I'm really new, but Russ, god speed, brother, god speed.
Good bye, great man.

-tips hat, turns and walks away.

I_Sinanju _I

May 3, 2011
In the short time I've been an Escapist you and your people have made the Internet a little more enjoyable.

Farewell and Laganum Mendacium est.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Ah, no! Not Russ! Why must everything good never last??
Who will do the Miracle of Sound videos now??

I think the first video review I ever watched here that wasn't Yahtzee was by you.
I came for Zero Punctuation but it was your own reviews and videos that encouraged me to explore the site further and as you can see by the post counter... Get stuck into the forums.

I may not have been a huge fan of Game Dogs, but that last episode was fucked up beyond all measure and I loved the BALLS out of it.
I hope you get to do more of that, more of what you find engaging and exciting, and I hope we have not seen the last of Mr. Pitts!!

/fingergun

As they say in the Elf tongue- Namarié!

(can't do the damn umlaut on this keyboard!)