Halloween Avatar Request Thread 2014

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
JagermanXcell said:
No problemo.

Sorry I can't make it any bigger, seems the website with the image doesn't like sharing.
Ah, I've found a larger version of the image.
So I won't start your request just yet (super busy right now) but I will tomorrow and until then I'll leave it up to other artists if they want a go at it.

[small]Also your request can prove to be difficult to pull off.[/small]

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Aerosteam said:
JagermanXcell said:
No problemo.

Sorry I can't make it any bigger, seems the website with the image doesn't like sharing.
Ah, I've found a larger version of the image.
So I won't start your request just yet (super busy right now) but I will tomorrow and until then I'll leave it up to other artists if they want a go at it.

[small]Also your request can prove to be difficult to pull off.[/small]
No worries. There's plenty of Spooktober left, take your time friend.

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
.. I'm not to proud of asking this, but ..

I cannot seem to find any good Xenomorph GIFs to have as an Avatar. Even if there are some good 'shots', they don't look like they'd be drinking a Frappe if I altered it. So with that in mind, you don't even have to DO the request, but could you seek out an Alien GIF that would suit me? Could be from either the Alien Movies, or the Alien games (Alien: Isolation comes to mind).

Please and thanks, but only if you have the time. I've got work at 6 PM tonight.

Nope, I can't find any either. Googling "xenomorph gif" is really the best bet, and there really isn't anything that works.

Maybe use a static image, then animate an arm to hold a frappe up to its mouth. Not sure how you feel about animating some more.

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
Objectable said:
Due to the heavy weight of the texture on the GIF, this was all I could do under 120 KB since you're not a Pub Member lol.
Please tell me your thoughts on this GIF if you like it or not.

Aerosteam said:
Also just finished up a PM request relating to Halloween.
Someone who is also not a Pub Member (their Avatars are the hardest to work it honestly...)

Woo! Thank you, man!
Also, what show is your avatar from?

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Someone who is also not a Pub Member (their Avatars are the hardest to work it honestly...)
Annoyance: My goal in life.
Also nice to see you rocking an avatar from something so perverted.
Shine on you stellar member of the community who happens to Caramel Frappuccinos.

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
navinsrinivas said:
I don't know if you can work with just the avvie or not but here is the original resolution if that makes things easier
Get outta here you damn Bot.
Z of the Na said:
EDIT: Nevermind.
You sure? Well, okay.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Aerosteam said:
You sure? Well, okay.
No hard feelings, truly. I just decided to rescind my previous request and make my own.

I love what you're doing here for others in this thread though, Aerostream.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Sizzle Montyjing said:
I'm kupo for Kupo Nuts!
Rejoice, for I come bearing a gift!

I wasn't able to make it perfectly square, without being obnoxious with the cropping. I left out the last two 'events' before the Trash Night text appeared, because they were something we'd already seen. If I need to make any changes, do let me know.

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
Dr. Thrax said:
I'm not particularly sure what exactly it is I want, so I'm just going to give whoever tackles this free reign to experiment with on either picture you want to work on.

Hmkay!

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
staika said:
Well looks like it's time to roll out the old gimp again. I can do some from time to time, not this week so much because of much work but next week I start getting free time again x.x

Anywho I will help out where I can. For everyone else if you want me specifically to make you something (I don't know why other then the fact that I am awesome) then you can quote me, shoot me a PM, poke me, prod me, send threatening letters to my house or bribe me.
The White Hunter said:
staika said:
I will burden you with mine.
Now I can't remember, but has this request already been fulfilled?

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Aerosteam said:
staika said:
Well looks like it's time to roll out the old gimp again. I can do some from time to time, not this week so much because of much work but next week I start getting free time again x.x

Anywho I will help out where I can. For everyone else if you want me specifically to make you something (I don't know why other then the fact that I am awesome) then you can quote me, shoot me a PM, poke me, prod me, send threatening letters to my house or bribe me.
The White Hunter said:
staika said:
I will burden you with mine.
Check my avatar and you shall see :p

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Aerosteam said:
The White Hunter said:
Aerosteam said:
The White Hunter said:
Check my avatar and you shall see :p
I thought it so, but there wasn't a confirmation post here so I was a bit confused. Anyway, thumbs up!
Yes, gonna try make him make me up a more elaborate one for over on OPB where I can have avatars that are not puny.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Aerosteam said:
JagermanXcell said:
*Evil Laughter*

Ugh. Still image-wise, this is the best I can do. Any changes you want to the gif addition let me know.
Sweet jesus this is amazing, thank you so much!
Just tried uploading the image version and all I seem to get is the infamous question mark avatar, that and I tried using it's url but it told me to try uploading instead which also doesn't work. So the gif addition would be appreciated.

Otherwise, I hope your wrist gets better. :^)

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
JagermanXcell said:
Just tried uploading the image version and all I seem to get is the infamous question mark avatar, that and I tried using it's url but it told me to try uploading instead which also doesn't work.
Really? I just uploaded the avatar on my profile and it worked fine, maybe wait a little while.

And my wrist is fine now, thank you.