Halloween Avatar Request Thread 2014

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Aerosteam said:
JagermanXcell said:
Just tried uploading the image version and all I seem to get is the infamous question mark avatar, that and I tried using it's url but it told me to try uploading instead which also doesn't work.
Really? I just uploaded the avatar on my profile and it worked fine, maybe wait a little while.

And my wrist is fine now, thank you.
Alright got it, again thanks.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Bob Thenecromancer said:
Can I get a gif of a Chestburster wearing a top hat.

It's been over two weeks and you've still said nothing about this, you have to say something about what Caramel Frappe gave you.

Toejam

Mar 21, 2014
Aerosteam said:
Bob Thenecromancer said:

It's been over two weeks and you've still said nothing about this, you have to say something about what Caramel Frappe gave you.[/quo
Aerosteam said:
Bob Thenecromancer said:

It's been over two weeks and you've still said nothing about this, you have to say something about what Caramel Frappe gave you.
Spaceballs FTW! If he doesn't want it can I have it?????? Looks awesome and as you can see I don't know anything about Avatars hence my lack of one on any forum i've ever been a member of. lol

P.S sorry I broke the quotes :(

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
Toejam said:
If he doesn't want it can I have it??????
Sure, I'll just deem the avatar as a second-hand one. It's all yours.

He's had long enough to claim it himself. >_>

Toejam

Mar 21, 2014
Aerosteam said:
Toejam said:
If he doesn't want it can I have it??????
Sure, I'll just deem the avatar as a second-hand one. It's all yours.

He's had long enough to claim it himself. >_>
Well thank you very much for all yours and Frappes hard work!

Could I just ask how I would go about using this? (sorry)

*EDIT*

I think i've managed to work out how, I right clicked the image and saved it to my desk top, looked at my profile and found the avatar bit, using the top box in that section i've browsed and picked file but when I go to upload I get an error message?

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
Toejam said:
Could I just ask how I would go about using this? (sorry)
No probs.

Visit your profile here. Under the "Profile Options" heading, halfway down the list below it is something called "Change Avatar", click it. You can either "Upload Image" or "Update by URL", both are fine.

Upload image: First, you must download the gif, simply right-click this:

Hit "Save image as..." and make sure it's saved somewhere where you can find it. Back on the "Change Avatar" page, under the "Upload Image" heading, click the "Choose File" button and find the gif which was saved on your computer then double click it. Finally, click "Upload Avatar".

Update by URL: First, right-click the gif and select "Copy image URL"

Then on the "Change Avatar" page, under the "Update by URL" heading, next to "Image URL", right-click the blank bar and paste. Finally, click "Update".

Since it's a gif it's going to take a while for your avatar to update, and will probably have the broken image icon on your profile for a few minutes, it should fix itself automatically.

Captcha: "easy as cake"

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I want to use the Halloween avvy but I can't seem to find the site hosting my current avatar. :/

EDIT: Jackpot! Hidden in the bookmarks of a browser I've discontinued to use, I found the photobucket page! :D

Toejam

Mar 21, 2014
Thanks very much for your help. 1st option wasn't working and kept coming up with an error message that was blank, 2nd option copy URL wasn't there so I viewed it on photobucket and used theirs...which also didnt work. Finally I quoted your post to ask for more advice but noticed the code in the quote and tried that and it worked!

Yay I have an avatar!!!

You guys are stars!

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
Toejam said:
I think i've managed to work out how, I right clicked the image and saved it to my desk top, looked at my profile and found the avatar bit, using the top box in that section i've browsed and picked file but when I go to upload I get an error message?
Works fine now!
Redlin5 said:
Jackpot! Hidden in the bookmarks of a browser I've discontinued to use, I found the photobucket page! :D
Who's Photobucket page is that might I ask?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Aerosteam said:
Redlin5 said:
Jackpot! Hidden in the bookmarks of a browser I've discontinued to use, I found the photobucket page! :D
Who's Photobucket page is that might I ask?
Trade secret! :D

[sup][sup]But I'm guessing your first guess will be the right one.[/sup][/sup]

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Exius Xavarus said:
Sizzle Montyjing said:
I'm kupo for Kupo Nuts!
Rejoice, for I come bearing a gift!

I wasn't able to make it perfectly square, without being obnoxious with the cropping. I left out the last two 'events' before the Trash Night text appeared, because they were something we'd already seen. If I need to make any changes, do let me know.
I thank you kind sir!! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you about it. Feel free to ask me for a game or something.