alpha centuri
call to power 2
x wing vs tie fighter
and more

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Doctor What said:
All I can think of are "Threads of Fate" and "The Misadventures of Tron Bonne"
Oh man, I had the demo for "Threads of Fate" and I think a friend of mine has the full game somewhere (or maybe it was a rental a long time ago when the PS1 was the shit)

saphirekosmos

Dec 25, 2008
Well I have Legened of Dragoon, Xenogears, All the playstation Final Fantasies, probably more that I can't think of. IDK how hard these actually are to find but as far as I know they are fairly hard, could be wrong though.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
DC1 said:
Fraught said:
The only game I could call mildly rare is...Theme Park World for the PS1, really.

I don't know how rare it is, then again.

ShankHA32 said:
The entire Phoenix Wright series. They apparently cost 100 dollars now for a new copy. I got them while they were pretty cheap XD
I just looked at Amazon for their prices, and...holy shit.
Why are they expensive? Didn't a new one just come out?
This is why!

Ph0t0n1c Ph34r

Feb 25, 2009
Tirmoggles said:
Around here, these games were hard to find outside of ordering them online: Persona 4, Okami, and Shadow of the Colossus. I have yet to see a copy of Demon's Souls for sale in Southwestern Ontario, either.
This. I had to go to a store 30 miles from where I live to find a copy of Demon's Souls. Also Jet Set Radio Future for xbox( and the earlier Dreamcast version). A ***** to find.

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
Enigmers said:
I've got a few games now that were hard as tits to get, but for some reason I'm proud to have them. They are:
Tales of Vesperia (XBox 360), Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) and Okami is coming in the mail soon. I've also got a bunch of old Final Fantasies (5-10) and I guess Kingdom Hearts may or may not be hard to find now because PS2 games are going extinct (despite the fact that Sony wants everyone to buy a PS2 for some reason.) Final Fantasy VII sells for a hundred bucks or more (from what my brother tells me) but I probably wouldn't sell it for that much.

Anyway, do you have any games you know are rare/hard to find now?
I have Silent Hill 2 for PS2 and Xbox. The PS2 version is still sealed so its going to be worth ALOT one day

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
darkstone said:
Silent Hill 3, took me forever to find a copy, as an added bonus it even came with the bonus soundtrack CD, even though I'm not into that kind of music you don't really find the bonus items for games in a used item.
You need to find Silent Hill 2, if you dont already have it.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
I realized once you have access to Amazon or E-Bay nothing is hard to find. It might be expensive, but not hard to find. I used to think my boxless copy of Final Fantasy III was rare, since it cost my mother 70 dollars in 1997. Now you can get it for 30 dollars on amazon.

MetalCat

Jul 6, 2008
PS2: Okami, Taz: Wanted (from when I was younger), Shadow of the Colossus, Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel, probably more but I can't be bothered to sift through them all

Xbox: Psychonauts, Turok

PS: the original Spyro trilogy

N64: Mischief Makers, Banjo Kazooie, Paper Mario, Donkey Kong 64

DS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Gameboy: original pokemon games (Red and Blue)

PC: Fallout 1 and 2

There's probably more on all those lists but I'm not bothering to sift through all of them. Have a lot of PS2 and N64 stuff. Dunno if any really are rare but they all took me long enough to find.

Vash911

Apr 14, 2009
Tony Hawk Underground for PC (Only come out in Australia)

King's Quest: Quest for the Crown and King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
SNES:
LoZ: Link to the Past
Final Fantasy 3
Lufia 2(Went crazy when I found this in a store)
I sold a copy of Sparkster years ago too at the end of SNES era because it was too hard. :(

PS1:
Black label Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Tactics x2
Original Metal Gear Solid
The Final Fantasy 4/Chrono Trigger disc
Chrono Cross
Xenogears

N64:
Snowboard Kids 2

PS2:
Shadow of the Colossus
Psychonauts
Okami

GC:
Skies of Arcadia
Both Zelda collection discs

Gameboy:
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Gold
Dragon Warrior 1&2
Dragon Warrior 3

captain wow

Apr 3, 2009
Low G Man for the NES. Thats pretty fucking rare. Still works too. And i'd be pretty surprised if anybody else on the escapist has even heard of it.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
A lot of my game library is hard to find. In my area, anyways.
Obscure 1 & 2, Shadow Hearts 1-3, Drakengard 1 & 2, Fatal Frame 1-3, Kuon, Koudelka, Parasite Eve 1 & 2, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Shadow of Destiny, Ghost Hunter, Folklore, Haunting Ground, Rule of Rose, Clock Tower...you probably get the picture and I'm starting to feel lazy anyways.

spacepope22

Dec 4, 2009
I have a copy of Star Ocean: The Second Story for PSX. When I went to Fanime last May, I saw a used copy going for over $100.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
First run copy of Final Fantasy Tactics, complete with bugs, shoddy translation issues, and other miscellaneous issues. I've got some Sega CD stuff, like Time Gal and Sonic CD (I cannot tell you how much I'd love to have Snatcher in there). Virtual Boy games... dunno. I got stuff, that's probably rare and I don't know it, and stuff that I might think is rare and is actually pretty common.