Hard-To-Find games you have

NickCaligo42

Oct 7, 2007
I've got a copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta for the Xbox. It's definitely not the rarest game ever, but it's pretty obscure.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
I live in Australia, a great many games are hard to find. The latest addition to my list of games that are rare was demon's souls.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
I recently managed to snag a copy of Megaman Legends 2 off eBay for £40, which is nice, cause most copies are £80 or more.

Zaydin

Mar 2, 2009
For me, the hardest to get game I have is probably Tales of Vesperia for the Xbox 360. I had to buy it on Amazon to get a hold of it. Nearest GameStop that had it used was like 20 miles away. Nearest new was like 50.

philzibit

May 25, 2009
Seeing some of these games and having people call them old & rare make me feel old. I mean is Shadow Of Colossus really rare now? I remember back when I bought my copy used there were maybe 15 copy's at the Gamestop, and this was only a year or 2 ago.

OT: Super Mario RPG with box & booklet. Also have a couple of NES boxes, the ones that actual console came in. Not really a game, but those are getting rare.

GloatingSwine said:
I recently managed to snag a copy of Megaman Legends 2 off eBay for £40, which is nice, cause most copies are £80 or more.
Is it really worth that much? If so, I need to retrieve my copy from my friend before he breaks it.

BillyShakes

Oct 29, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
I have 'Golf', 'Skiing' and ... soccer (I think) for the SNES.

Never heard anyone talking about them
But they are extremely mediocre

EDIT: I do wish I had Kirby Air Ride though.
The only copy I could find was for 1000 swedish Kr
That's about 2 or even 3 games!
I wish to save you your money by telling you this: Kirby Air Ride was lacklustre at best.
Unless you've actually tried and genuinely enjoyed it; in which case, all power to you.

Brickcups

May 27, 2009
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for the Ps2. I swear it's impossible to find it now. (as most mega-ten games end up)

SplitThought

Jan 1, 2010
Baldur's Gate - Anyone remember that title?
They're probably not that rare, but I have an elderly and falling-apart copy of Starcraft Brood War, Diablo 1, Warcraft 2, and - Get this - Math Blaster and Reading Blaster. Try finding those last two titles, and you can color me impressed.

Cekil1

Aug 22, 2008
I've got an old copy of Colony Wars for the PlayStation. I dunno about anyone else, but I had a hell of a time tracking this one down. It's still a rather great game after all these years.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
newguy77 said:
Maybe not rare, but I've got Majora's Mask Gold Cartridge for N64.
I read that the gold version is more common than the regular version
I got Pokemon Gold and two GBC,s

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, Killer 7, Okami, Legend of Zelda:Link to the Past (SNES), Rule of Rose (weird game 0_o but GREAT story), and a buttload of other SNES games and all Final Fantasies except 8 and 9, and Abe's Odyssey and Exodus on PS1 among a few others I can't remember now.

Codon

Aug 10, 2009
Both N64 Zelda games. 1st mario party for the N64 (The only good one) Donkeykong 64 (Don't know if it's hard to find but its a damn good game) Banjo and Kazooie. Banjo and kazooie 2. (both for N64) And a few more N64 games i can't remember.

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
I tend to trade in most games, so I don't have anything really rare. I got a special edition copy of the Japanese version of Final Fantasy: Crisis Core when I got my import Final Fantasy PSP SE, if that counts.