Hard-To-Find games you have

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Mcface said:
The Austin said:
Mcface said:
Way of the Samurai 3 for 360!

WHERE DID YOU GET IT!?!?!?!?? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK!!!

[small] Do you still have to start a new game each time you die? Are there new factions? Is the game world any bigger? Are there English voice-overs? [/small]
I bought it USED at gamestop for 20 FREAKING DOLLARS!
yeah, i didn't believe it either.

1. Yes, the game is set up as small movies or series. With 20+ possible endings, the goal is to play it over, to get the different endings.

2. Factions, there are 3. Oppressive Imperial Army type clan. Rebels. And the common folk.

3. Game world is fairly small, but split up well. The game is hard though, even on normal or easy you will often be running from multiple enemies in combat until you get good. (or create an awesome weapon or two) My first complete play through with it lasted about 6 hours, got one ending, and immediately went on to play again with different skin/clothing. (you keep your stats and weapons if you wish)

There are English voice overs. (actually quite decent, they are bearable.)

The 360 is a surprisingly GOOD port. Although the framrate can take a hit at times. (like when I had to painstakingly take out 100 dudes!)

Damn thats a longer response than intended..
MUST. GO. BUY.

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
first super smash bros,gold cartridge orcorina of time,donky kong 64,shadow of the colossus,you-gi-oh forbidden memories. thats about it.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (PS2). Had a difficult time finding that. I also have Digimon World 3, Mario Party 3, Shadow of the Collosus and Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Collector's Edition.

anonytonomous

Dec 31, 2009
These posts are kind of depressing...

*sigh*, I used to have Suikoden II, Brigandine, Vandal Hearts, Secret of Mana, Earthbound....

...and then there was a phase in High School where I decided, "I don't like video games anymore!" *sell sell sell* *boo boo boo*

......*sigh*

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
The Austin said:
Mcface said:
The Austin said:
Mcface said:

[small] Do you still have to start a new game each time you die? Are there new factions? Is the game world any bigger? Are there English voice-overs? [/small]

1. Yes, the game is set up as small movies or series. With 20+ possible endings, the goal is to play it over, to get the different endings.

2. Factions, there are 3. Oppressive Imperial Army type clan. Rebels. And the common folk.

3. Game world is fairly small, but split up well. The game is hard though, even on normal or easy you will often be running from multiple enemies in combat until you get good. (or create an awesome weapon or two) My first complete play through with it lasted about 6 hours, got one ending, and immediately went on to play again with different skin/clothing. (you keep your stats and weapons if you wish)

The 360 is a surprisingly GOOD port. Although the framrate can take a hit at times. (like when I had to painstakingly take out 100 dudes!)

MUST. GO. BUY.
I suggest you do.
you can buy it at the gamestop site, for about 39 bucks(?)

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Portal Maniac said:
Supposedly this is rare, but I have no actual idea.

James Bond Goldeneye. My mom found it at a yard sale.

I've yet to beat it T___T
I have this along with WWF No Mercy for the N64

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Mcface said:
The Austin said:
Mcface said:
The Austin said:
Mcface said:

MUST. GO. BUY.
I suggest you do.
you can buy it at the gamestop site, for about 39 bucks(?)
NEEEEEEEEEEED!

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
If anybody here has an HMV nearby, check it out. I found Shadow of the Colossus there three or four days ago, and I also saw Demon's Souls (didn't buy it; don't have a PS3)

siffty

Jul 12, 2009
im not to sure but i have warhammer 40K Fire Warrior for pc with the original box

MrCrun

Dec 17, 2004
Planescape: Torment, Terra Nova, Fallouts 1+2, Shadow of the Colossus (Cardbord box), Hostile Waters, Giants Citzen Kabuto, Grim Fandango. I've spent far too much on video games for 15 years now.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
I don't even remember PS2 games coming in cardboard boxes (I do recall them having blue or purple discs though, before the turned into boring ol' DVDs; I might be mistaken though.)

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Wazzupow said:
South Park on the N64. I think it's rare, not sure. Awesome,though.
you mean that retarded quiz game I've got along with a bunch of other games

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
I'm surprised there's been 2 pages without anyone losing their shit about someone mentioning he has mother 3

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
I own an NES and a copy of Super Mario Brothers for it.

I also got a copy of Rome: Total War Gold Edition. You guys have no idea how hard it is to find that game in my country. They ship about 10 copies of that game every 6 months at my local "game's store". Giving that whenever people see that game on a shelve they buy it instantly, you have to be pretty damn lucky to get a hold of a copy. (If you're wondering why the fuck am I not using Steam to buy games then I have a very simple answer for you, NO CREDIT CARD IN MY COUNTRY IS COMPATIBLE WITH STEAM. I hate my country, I really do.)

I also own Prey, which apparently is pretty damn hard to get nowadays.

MuddShark6

Oct 24, 2009
I have a sealed copy of MGS3 Subsistance Special Edition. I also have Valkyrie Profile for PS1 Also every final fantasy ever made from nintendo up. Even the crappy ones like Mystic Quest. Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoon, Persona 2, and most other RPGS made for PSX. Bought em all day one proud (and shamed as well) to say.

Wazzupow

Dec 1, 2009
AgDr_ODST said:
Wazzupow said:
South Park on the N64. I think it's rare, not sure. Awesome,though.
you mean that retarded quiz game I've got along with a bunch of other games
No, the one with the mutant turkeys and the snowballs and the cow launcher. Ur thinking of South Park: Chef's Luv Shack.