Has Anyone's Forum Health Improved?

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I remember reading that there was an amnesty period, that after 6 months, someone gets health back. Has this happened to anyone since?

I just got put on probation, for valid reasons, but it had been a while since my last infraction, and I got thinking about the Health bar again.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Is this the part where we realise that no ones health improves and that it was all just a lie told to us to stop us complaining for 6 months?

Edit:
hazabaza1 said:
Yeah, I went from 3 to 2 a while back.
Whoops, guess not. That's a shame, would have been quite funny if it wasn't true.

Further edit: Has it been 6 months since this was instated as I have been on probation since then, and I have received no warnings. Mods, feel free to chime in.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Just checked and yup, I've lost a segment as well, gone from two to one. Only noticed this as you mentioned it. XD

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Nope, none for me, even though I haven't gotten any more warnings. In fact I haven't even gotten my neo badge, despite warnings not supposedly counting toward it (at least when i got the warnings before they carried over anyway)

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
Nah. I was keeping an eye on it, and since the forum health started, I've got 2 more mod-wraths, each time I was obscenely close to getting it improved.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Nope, mine is still the same, still got my 2 warnings that I can't remember getting!

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I have a clean record, but I've only been here for a few months. So it's only a matter of time before I say something stupid...

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I was given an automatic warning for an all caps post I made where I was doing an impression of Brian Blessed (totally worth it)

Hmm, that was on the 13th of May... so I don't get rid of it until November. Aww

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Outright Villainy said:
Nope, none for me, even though I haven't gotten any more warnings. In fact I haven't even gotten my neo badge, despite warnings not supposedly counting toward it (at least when i got the warnings before they carried over anyway)
'Grats on 5000 posts! Neo rolls around at server reset time, which is about 10:00 over here :)
Thanks! It's strange, because it's been more than a day now... Ah well, I don't really mind, it's just weird is all.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
The rate of every six months for one bar to go down sounds kind of unfair considering you would have to wait almost 2 years from your bar to go from 6 to a possible 4 if your lucky.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Yes, mine has gone from one to none, which is nice.

Interesting that the regenerating/climb down idea seems to have been put into use. It was a pretty universal opinion that making the meter permanent was quite harsh when some infractions are small and can be years apart.

If it really is six months per level, then you certainly earn it.

deserteagleeye said:
1 year without inciting mod wrath. That's gotta be a record or something.
Nah, I managed three and a half, then I called Ubisoft French (among other things), oops...

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I think mine has healed a bit. I remember having 3 or 4 green squares and now I have 2. Although I could be wrong.

I remember being put on probation for making a thread asking why Sonic is considered sexy to some people and why they are so vocal about it, and I guess the video I embedded may have been offensive to the furry portion of this site and it has been taken down from that post. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I guess I should have had better judgement.

Comando96

May 26, 2009
chaosyoshimage said:
I have a clean record, but I've only been here for a few months. So it's only a matter of time before I say something stupid...
Tip, your allowed to say whatever you like...

Just don't direct them at a section of society, especially at a person. I believe I got most of mine in 2 weeks really drilling into XpoweredX (That insanely right wing guy).