Has Anyone's Forum Health Improved?

Dec 14, 2009
Well I was suspended, but after a series of exchanges with a moderator, he/she decided to revoke it. I don't know whether my 6 month thingy has been reset or not though.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Comando96 said:
chaosyoshimage said:
I have a clean record, but I've only been here for a few months. So it's only a matter of time before I say something stupid...
Tip, your allowed to say whatever you like...

Just don't direct them at a section of society, especially at a person. I believe I got most of mine in 2 weeks really drilling into XpoweredX (That insanely right wing guy).
I try not to pick fights, so I should be good...

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
No. But then again, I don't typically get into trouble with the moderators. I guess I just know how to keep my head down and out of trouble

genericusername64

Jun 18, 2011
Really the mods here are trigger happy, I saw someone get banned because they said the witcher 2 was bad. On topic no, I haven gotten better, my forum account got cancer apparently

Jul 9, 2008
fix-the-spade said:
Yes, mine has gone from one to none, which is nice.

Interesting that the regenerating/climb down idea seems to have been put into use. It was a pretty universal opinion that making the meter permanent was quite harsh when some infractions are small and can be years apart.

If it really is six months per level, then you certainly earn it.

deserteagleeye said:
1 year without inciting mod wrath. That's gotta be a record or something.
Nah, I managed three and a half, then I called Ubisoft French (among other things), oops...
Yeah, I have about 3 years as well...sorta. I got a warning during MM, but it was a misunderstanding and the warning ended up being lifted, so I don't count it.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Not sure, I never keep track of it. I think I am on two or three warning now, but I get warnings so rarely I don't worry about it.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Nah, I actually got put on probation today for posting "flame bait". Which I disputed, but who knows if they actually read those forms right? I've sent off three and never gotten a reply.

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
Mine went from 1 to 0...and than back to 1 again. I probably deserved the last warning though...shame the other guy didn't get one as well.

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
dogstile said:
Nah, I actually got put on probation today for posting "flame bait". Which I disputed, but who knows if they actually read those forms right? I've sent off three and never gotten a reply.
I have long since ceased to send out those forms. I really doubt they read them....

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Heck no, and I'm still dinged for minor infractions (generally one word posts in idiot question threads) that occurred years ago. I started this new health bar with three strikes, and two of them were hosed for "infractions" that I have contested and that I strongly disagree with. I've attempted to combat every infraction, and was assured before the health system started that they would be removed.

And here I am. I expect to say something someone disagrees with or takes the wrong way, and will find myself banned from the forum in no time.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Nope.

Which is odd, because I got these three warnings pretty much right off the bat, with nothing since.

Jennacide

Dec 6, 2007
I made one comment calling someone a troll when they clearly were, and I got 5 bars for it. That was over a year ago. It hasn't moved an inch. Oh, and amusingly, it says "a third infraction will result in ban" when it'll only be my second.

One of many reasons I don't bother coming here other than for Movie Bob and Zero Punc, now that EC is going.

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
ehh i was suspended recently....so no its hasn't improved...although i am posting less so that it will improve :3

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
deserteagleeye said:
1 year without inciting mod wrath. That's gotta be a record or something.
I hate to break it to you but I've got 3 years 5 months and change without even a warning or my entire time here like yourself.

Good effect so far though!

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
dogstile said:
They do, just they only reply if you win, I guess. They don't need justification past what they've already said if they're already right. People do get off from forms.
It'd be nice if we got told it had been read and they just let us know that they weren't changing their mind. An auto message would do