Has Anyone's Forum Health Improved?

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Yes, but then it got worse. I'm thinking of just putting the poor sucker out of its misery.

Okay but seriously, I deserved that warning. I've went my whole time on the escapist without one warning and now I got the blasted green bar to shame me forever. *Performers Internet Seppuku*

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Has it really been six months already? Time goes by way too fast these days. Well, mine hasn't, because I didn't have anything on my record anyway. I remember how angry people were over this. Now I never hear anything about it, save for this thread. Somehow I had a feeling it would end up not being a big deal. Congrats to those who have lost warning, though!

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
I don't know how long it's been, I was put on probation for making a "your mother" joke and I can't remember how long ago that was but my meter hasn't gone down since. I was on 4500 posts and then I got a warning
FUUUUUUUUCK

But yeah, my own fault really.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
dogstile said:
Nah, I actually got put on probation today for posting "flame bait". Which I disputed, but who knows if they actually read those forms right? I've sent off three and never gotten a reply.
They do read them it just takes time, sometimes even a whole day.
But I got two health slots back after disputing the sanctions.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
chaosyoshimage said:
I have a clean record, but I've only been here for a few months. So it's only a matter of time before I say something stupid...
That's not true, I'm not exactly the nicest person in the world and I have yet to receive mod wrath in the four years I have been a member of this site.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
NeonOranges said:
There's a health bar? Where do I check it, I want to see how I'm doing.
It's on your profile page. Yours is empty, as you haven't attracted any mod wrath (lower is better).

Emergent

Oct 26, 2010
Jennacide said:
One of many reasons I don't bother coming here other than for Movie Bob and Zero Punc, now that EC is going.
Pretty much this. With all the traffic, these forums could really be a force for good in the gaming community. Too bad the staff doesn't really know what to do with all the attention Yahtzee brought them (snagging that guy was a stroke of genius, but it seems like they haven't been able to really revisit the well. EC was getting really, really close...).

Anomynous 167

May 6, 2008
My health bar's status has never improved, as I have never gotten a scratch on it. At this rate it would take me infinity years to get banned.

AlphaEcho

Jun 16, 2010
I have a warning for an unfair reason and another for a sort of unfair reason and have yet to have it go down.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Mine definitely went down. I was actually clean for about a week, and then I got in trouble for calling a troll a troll, so I once again have a mark on my record. I think the universe just doesn't want me to have a spotless record.

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
Had one bar of decay. Thought about contesting my rating (really no idea why my rating is so high - only forum-based infraction I had was a warning about a low-content post) but I thought about the last time I dealt with the ticket system and decided not to bother wasting my time.