Has Anyone's Forum Health Improved?

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
deserteagleeye said:
1 year without inciting mod wrath. That's gotta be a record or something.
I'm going on nearly four years without even a warning, which is surprising I guess.

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
Well I have yet to lose any forum health, so no. Has it really been 6 months already?

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Has it been 6 months since the health meter was put in place? Or did they program it with dates prior to the forum health meter?

deserteagleeye said:
1 year without inciting mod wrath. That's gotta be a record or something.
I'm going on my third.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
nope, I'm still just 1 notch away from a permanent ban. I've already gotten into trouble a lot for very minor stuff on this website (last time i got suspended for 14 days because of 'low content post'! just because it only needs 4 words doesn't mean its low content, it means its to the damn point!) Frankly every day i log in and see a new message, i wonder "huh, I wonder if i finally got banned for some pointless reason today..". I have some serious problems with this forum health bar system, (when did this system even start, anyway? i swear they started me at 2-3 away from ban, which seems kinda extreme to me).

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Outright Villainy said:
SirBryghtside said:
Outright Villainy said:
Nope, none for me, even though I haven't gotten any more warnings. In fact I haven't even gotten my neo badge, despite warnings not supposedly counting toward it (at least when i got the warnings before they carried over anyway)
'Grats on 5000 posts! Neo rolls around at server reset time, which is about 10:00 over here :)
Thanks! It's strange, because it's been more than a day now... Ah well, I don't really mind, it's just weird is all.
Maybe it takes a while. I just noticed mine. The site has been running a bit wonky, so...maybe Neo is lost in Wonderland[footnote]Nope. Not the Matrix. Wonderland.[/footnote].

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
i've been top-notch all my escapist career thusfar. not bad for...2-ish years I think!i just hope i dont run into any wallmasters; i'd hate to be dragged back to the start of the bloody dungeon!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Nope... my last wrath was a thirty day suspension (I know. I have no answers.) that lasted ALL of April.

I'm guessing that it's counting from when I was allowed back in. November First will be my day of happiness. :D

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Nope, mine hasn't changed at all despite not getting a single infraction since the new system was implemented. I had one suspension before they brought in the bar, and I'm still one block into the yellow now. Has it been six months?

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
Nope, still one heart left; I need to find a pig. . . I swear, pigs and sheep are impossible to find once you actually need one.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Mine went from 1 to 0 a while back, so I am back to having a squeaky clean record again. Huzzah!

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Has the health thing even been around for 6 months? I thought it was a newish feature.
lithium.jelly said:
Nope, mine hasn't changed at all despite not getting a single infraction since the new system was implemented. I had one suspension before they brought in the bar, and I'm still one block into the yellow now. Has it been six months?
I was thinking closer to 4 maaaaaybe 5. Unless they have been dating our suspensions and probation for a while now. Then again it isn't that hard to do since the date is on our posts anyway and has been for as long as I have been here.

...what?

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
crudus said:
What? You can't read Equestrian? The first word quite clearly says "Bananas" and the second, obviously, says "to the MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNAAAA!"

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
I am astounded that nobody has reported me yet. Cause I find that my text persona is a much less forgiving guy, and kind of an asshole.

So I'm happy to hear that EVENTUALLY your rating does replenish, because otherwise I'd be mortified the moment my clear score was tarnished.

I still think about websites I was banned from a decade ago, some don't even exist anymore, it just drives me insane that I got in trouble at some point :p.

I'm proud of myself.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Has the health thing even been around for 6 months? I thought it was a newish feature.
I don't think it has, but it displayed infractions that were commited long before the health meter was introduced. Mine has been reduced from three to two.

I'm still unclear on whether warnings now count against those matrix badges. I was told they don't, but someone on the first page of this thread is claiming otherwise. Not that I really give a shit either way.