Have you ever gone "wow" at the stupidity of other people?

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
I was surfing the internet recently and jumped onto one of my usual sites, Gametrailers.com. After watching a few trailer I wandered onto the forums, a dark and scary place where I fear to tread mostly because the average I.Q of the average user was somewhere between 4 and 12. As I read a the posts left to a forum about Ghost from Modern Warfare 2 having his own game.
As my eyes followed the page, the forum quickly went from a mildly interesting discussion to a brawl of stupidity. As I recall one of the posts was like this:

"Hey activision get off of Ghost Recons ideas they already have Graw so dont try it."

All I could say was "wow". I was truly stunned at the stupidity of this post. So, have any of you been silenced out of sheer awe at someone else's stupidity?

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
This [http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9279/1237933078055.jpg].

But IRL I say wow a lot at my classmate's stupidity.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Yeah. I did it a minute ago on GameFAQs Assassin's Creed 2 360 forum.
Fixed for me.

Some of that shit is just bananas.

Yes, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
On a thread here someone showed that video of the Australian presenter/thing guy interviewing and questioning the American public on some basic trivia.

They knew nothing

They couldn't even name a country beginning with U

They live in the United states of America

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
In careers somebody said "I think that people just made Hitler up, at that he never really existed." all I could do was Facepalm

RoseBridge

Oct 27, 2009
You-tube comments don't even look at them, they will hurt you physically and mentally.
like people arguing over Hitler as a genius, when the video's like of keyboard cat or something.

Joachim Aachen

Nov 17, 2009
Yes. Very yes.

A recent moment was when my cousin was picking his 'fro out and stopped after it looked fairly decent, leaving his pick in his hair.

A minute or so later, after being distracted by television, he gets confused and asks me where he put his pick. I did have the gratification of walking over and harshly raking the plastic pick on his scalp, though.

... now that I think about it, most of the moments that I gawk due to sheer stupidity are with my cousin. ._.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
More than "wow", I find myself Facepalming more and more every day. My teachers making horrible attempts at jokes, people just not getting what they really should understand, etc.

I used to think facepalm was just something you SAID you did, like LOL, but truly it is something I find I must do just about every day now.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
"Such a beautiful animal is proof of God's existence"

How?

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Every. Single. Day. At every. Single. Person. I ever. Freaking. Meet.*does not like other human beings*
In all seriousness, one girl at school is just such a dumb bimbo (if you'll excuse the slur) that I react like this to most of what she says. She, who is 14, supposedly gifted, and should know way better, really and genuinely believes that she will 100% be a movie star and refuses to do her classwork because she feels she won't need to.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I go 'Wow' at least once a day.
Mostly when I come on here, actually. Some of the threads are just idiotic, really.
And I go 'Wow' at a lot of stuff I hear on the news.