Have you ever gone "wow" at the stupidity of other people?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Amnestic said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Yeah. I did it a minute ago on GameFAQs Assassin's Creed 2 360 forum.
Fixed for me.

Some of that shit is just bananas.

Yes, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
Yeah. There are a lot of stupid people. That was just the most recent.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Some people in my drama class don't know how to open a picture on paint :/
I'm no computer genius but... c'mon!
Youtube makes me die a little, how they can argue over something so trivial. omg ur mum lyks cock dik'ed.
It should be an olympic sport, we'd win gold!

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
On a thread here someone showed that video of the Australian presenter/thing guy interviewing and questioning the American public on some basic trivia.

They knew nothing

They couldn't even name a country beginning with U

They live in the United states of America
That's because half of the U.S. is retarded or high. I don't associate with them...

niglett

Jul 17, 2009
my brother once "lost his wallet" everyone was looking for it in my house for about 2 hours. we kept asking him if it was in his pants he wore yesterday. he would say no its not there.

everyone guess where i found it. all i could say was wow and hit him with his damned wallet

niglett

Jul 17, 2009
sadly this is where i live...
Sexy Street said:
GrinningManiac said:
On a thread here someone showed that video of the Australian presenter/thing guy interviewing and questioning the American public on some basic trivia.

They knew nothing

That's because half of the U.S. is retarded or high. I don't associate with them...
we usually associate this stupidity with the southern part where everyone as a 5th grade education or less.

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
mobuto said:
sadly this is where i live...
Sexy Street said:
GrinningManiac said:

They knew nothing

we usually associate this stupidity with the southern part where everyone as a 5th grade education or less.
Thank god I live in Washington. Although it sucks to have all this rain...

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Amnestic said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Yeah. I did it a minute ago on GameFAQs Assassin's Creed 2 360 forum.
Fixed for me.

Some of that shit is just bananas.

Yes, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
Hey! I happen to be part of the nice and respectful Final Fantasy board there.

Now the rest of GameFAQs...

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
More like my stupidity. Ugh.

Other people I laugh at all the time: Junior girl in my genetics class "Gorillas and Chimps are different!?"

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
Yes. I once had someone ask a group I was with: "What's that movie coming out with the girl?"

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Yes, I was marveling at it just a minute ago over this:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.154453?page=1
seriously people why waste you energy on this stuff? If you don't like it, DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!
Not a difficult concept.
Many people here one The Escapist like to brag that Escapists are more intelligent and whatever then other forum sites; but, as much as I hate to say it, it's been my experience that many of my fellow Escapists are just as ignorant and stupid as anywhere else on the Internet. It had to be said. Suspend or ban me if you must, but I had to get that off my chest.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
I just met a person this afternoon who, quite skillfully, denied Thermodynamics, chemistry, and Einstein's E=mc^2 in one clean sentence. "Solar energy is more harmful to the environment and causes more pollution than coal power plants!" The sad thing is that he wasn't joking. Even sadder; his girlfriend was quite impressed with his "knowledge". There might actually be some truth to the whole "dumb blonds" thing. I thought that /double_facepalm wouldn't have done this situation justice. What's worse than /double_facepalm?

There's lots more examples, with about 90% coming from the internet. Mostly because I hang out with a bunch of physics and neuro-biology students, so that cuts down on a lot of stupidity.

Joachim Aachen

Nov 17, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Yes, I was marveling at it just a minute ago over this:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.154453?page=1
seriously people why waste you energy on this stuff? If you don't like it, DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!
Not a difficult concept.
Many people here one The Escapist like to brag that Escapists are more intelligent and whatever then other forum sites; but, as much as I hate to say it, it's been my experience that many of my fellow Escapists are just as ignorant and stupid as anywhere else on the Internet. It had to be said. Suspend or ban me if you must, but I had to get that off my chest.
That's... wow. /shot

"If you are pro-Jo, take your propaganda else where."

"And for all the non-weak minded people like us who knows good music when they see it (or at least music that's better than the Jonas Brothers)the Jo's have been an enormous stress on our ears and have made us lose (even more) fate in today's music."

I know people who are doing Calculus as Sophomores and like the Jonas Brothers. I don't think they're weak-minded in the slightest. And take your propaganda elsewhere? You're the one who's bashing on them, you should be the one to keep your mouth shut and your comments to yourself. Even more fate? EVEN MORE FATE? Hello, have you even LISTENED to hip-hop music? :/

Urgh. I are angry now. D:<

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Jonny49 said:
...the forums, a dark and scary place where I fear to tread mostly because the average I.Q of the average user was somewhere between 4 and 12.
LOl you get a cookie for making me chuckle.

Hmm I don't quite remember, perhaps I have. But for sure I have said wow at stupid people's BEHAVIOR, kinda like at my campus, so yeah that must count.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Yes. All the time.

I really should stop being surprised, but I suppose that's the optimistic side of me refusing to give up all faith in humanity. My cynical side just thinks I'm stupid.

Chaos Bringer

Jul 1, 2009
Some ***** ran over my foot in a parking lot and she said taht I should watch where I'm going. Even though she backed out of the spot doing 25.