Have you ever gone "wow" at the stupidity of other people?

Jul 22, 2009
Macksheath said:
GamesB2 said:
Yes, a lot, i am surrounded by chavs all day. The stupidity is overwhelming.
A thousand times this. I laugh at them, but every now and them their asshattery just makes me stunned. Like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWIxqJu9gAM
ha oh my god that was brilliant. all chavs should pull stupid stunts like this... maybe then there'd be less of them around =3

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
i don't go 'wow', i just pretend to stab them while they're not looking or sometimes i just literally laugh out loud while walking away.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
My stepdad is the most stupid person I have ever met. So yeah.
For instance: "I'm not going to get vaccined against swine flu today. It's Friday the thirteenth, who knows what might happen?" He really thinks that the date of the day determines whether bad stuff happens or not. And he thinks the best way of avoiding bad luck is not preventing his getting a deadly disease. So in case you were planning to say "Surely you must have met SOMEbody who's more stupid", this probably proves you wrong.

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
Yes, I have. When I got called prejudice for not accepting an AMEX card at work and many other occasions. But for some reason that one is the easiest to remember.

Osherai

Sep 22, 2008
Once me an some friends were in a small boat and my mates girlfriend (at the time) finished smoking her cigarette and asked us:
"If I throw my fag in the water will it burn the fish?"
Jaw gapingly shocking stupidity
Here are 2 of her other best one liners:
Watching a cooking show and she asks "What's a carrot?"
In a car, one of us closes the window "No! Don't do that, we'll run out of air!"

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
I'm "living" in those kinds of threads. People in my class are idiots! I wonder how they get their pants on in the morning. Simply pants-on-head-retarded

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
nicole1207 said:
I was at work yesterday and some bloody woman came in, picked up a £5 preowned PS2 game and then said,
"Now if it's not the right one, I can bring it back right?"
"Oh yeah, we have extended our policy until after Christmas so you have about 50 days to bring it back as long as the sticker seal on the side of the case isn't broken."
"... oh... well, it looks a little bit scuffed, you won't think I was trying to pick it off will you?"
"If the seal isn't broken, then we'll take it back and refund you or swap it."
"But what if you think i've tried to open it?"
"... IF THE SEAL ISN'T BROKEN, WE WILL LET YOU RETURN IT."
(My manager) "Nicole, why don't you put another seal over it just to be sure..."
*puts another seal over the first one*
"There you go, 2 seals!"
"But what if you think I put that on there?"
"... pardon?"
"What if you think I broke the original seal and put that one on to cover it up?"
"... Do you have seals at home?"
"No."
"Then you won't."
"But what if someone thinks I did?!"
"Alright then! *sticks another 5 seals all over the box* How's that?"
"Hmmm..."
"How about I sign your reciept so they know I put the seals on?"
"Oh that sounds good!"

... fricking woman.
Thank God another person who thinks this way all my workmates show no signs of customer irritation so I thought I was the only one who let it get to them I'm glad to see there are still some rational people around

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
mobuto said:
we usually associate this stupidity with the southern part where everyone as a 5th grade education or less.
So, what you're trying to tell me is that there are absolutely no idiots in the northern half of the country? Or people who dropped out of school? Nobody who gets a bad idea then defends it like it came from Einstein himself? None whatsoever?

If you plan on insulting people, I would recommend that your knowledge of who you plan to insult. Blanket statements like this are completely idiotic. They do nothing to help your case.

BlueMartian

Mar 22, 2009
Ciarang said:
This [http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9279/1237933078055.jpg].

But IRL I say wow a lot at my classmate's stupidity.
1+2

I've heard some religious nut at TAFE say that dinosaurs were a conspiracy made up by
scientists :S

ctrl-alt-postal

Nov 16, 2009
I have seen variations on this headline at least once a year:

"It's official: scientists say eating vegetables is healthy."

Like, WTF do these "scientists" think we ate 200 years ago??

Also, here in oz, I remember seeing a public service announcement on tv once, 'bout 8 years ago, explaining how to boil an egg.

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
wasalp said:
wizzerd229 said:
we usually associate this stupidity with the southern part where everyone as a 5th grade education or less.
ok i take offense to this statement, i live in the southeast, and most of the people i know are very intelligent.
what you find very intelligent is all about perspective...chickens...what I'm trying to say is that you adapted to your surroundings.
first off, chickens!?, second off, i do not have a better argument, because right now i am sleep deprived and hungry, other than i disagree.

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
Actually, a Guild Master once told me to stop being so racist after I called someone in the guild a Nazi.

He was really cool and all, but how the hell do you get politics and race mixed up!?