Heroes you hated

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Gambit.

he is so much cooler when he's evil.

also, mr fantastic. I just hate him. With all my passion.

rosac

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Capell made me stop playing Infinite Undiscovery. Worst hero of all time. If they had killed off Capell an hour in and let you play as Sigmund instead I would probably give it Game of the Year.

Also didn't like Master Chief. He has no depth as a character. If anything, he's more like a prop.

Ken_J

Jun 4, 2009
New Troll said:
Most DC heroes, especialy Superman. Do like Batman (minus the George Clooney version) but always hated Robin.

Also Aquaman. He talks to fish a.k.a. my food.

On a related note, also hate Ace Ventura.
All DC heros pre DCAU suck with the exception of Batman post 60s

Also the Movie Verson of the X-men and Spiderman.

Come to thick of it most movies do a shit job when portraying Comicbook heros with the exeptions of Ironman, The Nolan Batman movies, Anyone based of an Alan Moore comic (don't care what anyone says Watchmen kicked ass), Hellboy, and the Incredable Hulk was alright.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I must agree with someone's above sentiment that Harry Potter is an unlikeably twat. If he fails to get his way he yells at everyone. In fact almost every character from Harry Potter was extremely 1-Dimensional, the only half-interesting character being Snape solely based on the virtue of him having too many secret identities.

I realize he's supposed to be unlikeable but I fucking hate Kratos. I had trouble playing through God of War because he's just such fucking asshole.

The main character of the recent Prince of Persia I found to be obnoxious and unlikeable and that's not even mentioning his partner Elika.

There are plenty of movies where I hated every character but none come to mind at the moment.
Please no one try and defend HP, its just... not that well written.

Eskay

Sep 2, 2007
Sonic, when they started making the little mutant speak... oh god my ears. Never has a character gone from cool to prime candidate for leprosy of the larynx so quickly.

Not really hate, but the worship of Gordon Freeman Annoys me. Okay he's got the action scientist thing going on, but come-on... he has no lines, no personality and no depth. Noting wrong with him, I just don't get the sheer amount of love.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
BlakBladz said:
Hate Superman. he has a power for everything! and because of that its the same fuckin thing every single time!
either someone jabs kryptonite up his butt or someone steals his lovey lovey...
There's beginning to be faaaaar too many comments along this line in the thread. Why do I get the distinct feeling some of you Superman haters have spent far to much of your time at Superdickery.com?

Look...those comics were from the 40s and 50s. Of course they're going to look stupid now! Those of you who have at least read some modern Superman comics get a pass, at least you know what you're talking about. The rest of you, either go out and read one or shut up!

And incidentally, the same could really be said of hating on most things, while you're free to hate whatever you want indiscriminately as you please, it doesn't help your argument if you haven't actually watched the movie, or read the book you're ranting about. Twilight being one of the current popular things to hate on. (Not that I'm saying it was -good- mind you.)

mangus

Jan 2, 2009
Gamer137 said:
I would like to hear you say that after being put in his shoes when you are only fourteen years old with major abandonment issues, trust issues, and clinical depression.
just cuz he has issues doesn't mean I'm not allowed to hate him.

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
berethond said:
I've always thought Captain America was a pansy.
Check him out in the "Ultimates" Dude can take down the Hulk.

For me though, Anakin Skywalker. As Anakin. Vadar? Him I love. But Anakin. I can hear my blood boiling when I see him.

ThatJagoGuy

Feb 11, 2009
I don't like Batman. Even as a child, I always routed for the villains. Essentially, he's a spoilt rich kid who beats up those of less-fortunate economic cirumstance and the mentally ill. Hell knows why, but I have this image of him being a twatty contestant on Big Brother.

humpees

Sep 23, 2008
Nynaeve al'Meara. She just bugs me, sexist *****.

Internet for getting the reference

Partyjerk

Jun 6, 2009
JRCB said:
I dislike Harry Potter. He is a stuck up, angst-y teenager.
pretty much of that. dont like him either.
and i dislike Superman too... he feels somehow clumsy in most situations

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
chefassassin2 said:
berethond said:
I've always thought Captain America was a pansy.
Check him out in the "Ultimates" Dude can take down the Hulk.
So? Lots of people could.
And need I remind you that Iron Man accidentally killed Captain America?