Heroes you yelled "YOU IDIOT!" at.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Most heroes seem to do at least one really retarded thing
From recent memory: Ezio sparring Rodrigo Borgia in Assassins Creed 2. I figured he wouldn?t die since Rodrigo Borgia was a real person and didn't die in that year but I had hoped he would escape or something not have Ezio all of a sudden start having issues with killing his enemies. ?killing you won?t bring my family back.? really Ezio? Really? It?s not even about your family anymore. You should be killing him because he is a templar and a threat.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Every character in the Walking Dead? I mean, the whole reason everybody's pumped up to have Michonne on the show is simply because she looks like she knows what the hell she's doing. Honorable mention to Andrea for being especially inhumanly stupid and getting everybody else to make bad decisions because of it.

AgentCooper

Dec 16, 2010
Oh, This is an easy one. Falco from the second Fist of the North Star series. After, Kenshiro delivers a fatal wound across his chest he then decides to travel to Asura to save Lin. Its made very clear that he is still injured at this point and is beaten by a nameless Asura. All of this could have been avoided if Ken and Falco left at the same time or Falco stayed behind and rest.

I also know they were equals at the time and if Falco lived longer he would have beaten the crap out of Han.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Spec Ops: The Line had me doing this alot, especially when...
I was using the White Phosphorus mortars to kill enemies and I noticed a strangely large grouping of non-moving people. I knew that they were obviously civilians and tried not to fire on them. But you can't carry on with the game until you do so I did and felt like punching Capt. Walker in the face for not noticing something so obvious

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
This is very true. The alternative 'intended original' ending of I am Legend was far far superior to the one released. One of the main things it did was portray Smith as the real monster as he realises he has been experimenting on/killing the mutants in his labratory, much more deeper ending than the hollywood crap one we actually got.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Gonna have to go with Batman. I do respect him and really like the character as well as the movies that he's in but...for fuck's sake KILL THE JOKER! Are you really willing to let him kill hundreds and hundreds of people just so you can keep your little moral code? Would the Joker's five seconds of satisfaction really be that bad? And being forces to kill that guy isn't going to turn you into that physcopathic Primarch with the vigilant phase from 40k.

bat32391

Oct 19, 2011
iLazy said:
Basically what I did while reading/ watching Twilight and reading the first three chapters of 50 Shades of Grey. Why do I torture myself?

I went "You fucking idiot" when Robb Stark married Jeyne. Seriously, screw your honour. That's what got poppa Stark killed.

Mako from Legend of Korra. Fuck off Mako. Just... fuck off.
Yeah Mako really did act like an asshole during his romance arc.

Nexxis

Jan 16, 2012
Beowulf from the animated flick (the completely CGI one) when he sleeps with Grendel's mom. I face palmed and ranted in my head about it. Apparently, his brain goes dead once a pretty face shows up. I didn't like him at that point and was just waiting for him to die.

Edit: Also, I liked the fact that that when he came back, the King knew what he did and probably also saw him as an idiot for doing it.

ward0630

Nov 25, 2009
Most of the cast from The Walking Dead. I know they're supposed to be flawed and stuff, but they make so many moronic decisions (keeping a bunch of zombies in a barn, hmmm) that it makes me feel very unsympathetic, especially when they refuse to call zombies what they are. I'm shocked there was never a character that went "Dude, why do you call them walkers? If you called them Zombies, wouldn't it be easier for people to understand?" THat's why I vastly prefer the video game to the tv series.

Some_weirdGuy

Nov 25, 2010
The Artificially Prolonged said:
Will Smith's character in I Am Legend. All very noble sacrificing yourself for the women and child, however I'm sure having you and the cure together would have a lot more useful to the scientists who will now be working on mass producing it. Making your life alot more valuable in the grand scheme of things. I imagine the scientists will have had to spend alot of time reverse engineering the cure in order to recreate it, where as if he was still alive they could probably started mass producing the cure right away. Maybe a little picky but that has always bug me in that film.
As Vivi22 says, the alternate/original ending was actually way better and tied in with everything they were hinting at all along. And it really showed. As soon as i found out there was an alternate ending, before i had even seen it, i was thinking 'oh, now it makes sense why the ending seemed off, i bet this other ending will tie in up properly' (which it did).

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Everytime Batman locks Joker up...

Seriously WHAT THE HELL HERO.

If you're really really against killing, just paralyse the bastard from the neck down.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
ward0630 said:
Most of the cast from The Walking Dead. I know they're supposed to be flawed and stuff, but they make so many moronic decisions (keeping a bunch of zombies in a barn, hmmm) that it makes me feel very unsympathetic, especially when they refuse to call zombies what they are. I'm shocked there was never a character that went "Dude, why do you call them walkers? If you called them Zombies, wouldn't it be easier for people to understand?" THat's why I vastly prefer the video game to the tv series.
Personally I stopped watching about half way through the first season because they were all lazy assholes.

They are on a mountain top, with trees, and they are living out of TENTS?

WHAT THE HELL HERO?

The Zombies are no more dangerous then wolves that our ancestors dealt with for thousands of years... They have a half dozen fully grown men... they could have knocked up a palisade and spike pit in a few damn days and slept peacefully at night in some nice log cabins...

Lazy.

Stupid.

Idiots.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Matthew94 said:
I wouldn't call him a hero but Walt from Breaking Bad, there have been many times I think he is just a moronic asshole.
But that's the point of the show. He's the main villain of the series, and has been since the beginning.
I find this relevant...

Also, I'm pretty excited for the new season starting this weekend... me and my roommates just re-watched the last season this whole week leading up to it...<.<

OT: Equilibrium... just Equilibrium... if the fight scenes weren't so terribly over the top I wouldn't have even given the film the light of day...<.<

Also, Naruto... GOD DAMNED FUCKING NARUTO!!! There isn't a second with him on screen that I'm not on the edge of bursting into a fit of seizures and swearing...

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
iLazy said:
Really? I never saw that... he's always seemed pretty on top of things and there's nothing particularly wrong with him... other than being flat and boring... I mean especially compared to a certain other Fire Bender from the previous season...<.<

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
Sacman said:
iLazy said:
Really? I never saw that... he's always seemed pretty on top of things and there's nothing particularly wrong with him... other than being flat and boring... I mean especially compared to a certain other Fire Bender from the previous season...<.<
Well he...
Confesses his feelings to Korra even though he knows his brother is interested in her, leading to a kiss which breaks Bolin's heart. He then continues to date Asami but hides the kiss from her and acts like a douche when she confronts him about it, breaking her heart as well. Overall he was just a selfish asshole who toyed with everyone's feelings because he couldn't make up his mind.

I'm not sure if these are iLazy's reasons for disliking Mako but it's really not hard to see why he's a jerk.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Sacman said:
Heh, not bad.

Sacman said:
Also, I'm pretty excited for the new season starting this weekend... me and my roommates just re-watched the last season this whole week leading up to it...<.<
Me too, I'm fucking pumped. Not like off the walls, but looking forward to it. I think the new episode is coming tomorrow in the US? Not sure. I'll know, certain parts of the internet will explode.
Yeah tomorrow... gonna go over mah friends house and watch it there though... since they have an HD TV...

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
manic_depressive13 said:
Sacman said:
iLazy said:
Well he...
Confesses his feelings to Korra even though he knows his brother is interested in her, leading to a kiss which breaks Bolin's heart. He then continues to date Asami but hides the kiss from her and acts like a douche when she confronts him about it, breaking her heart as well. Overall he was just a selfish asshole who toyed with everyone's feelings because he couldn't make up his mind.
HEhe... fair enough... but that's not really being stupid... just being a dick... and still flat and uninspired...

Honestly, I don't really see what Asami or Korra would see in him really... other than being the prettiest one in the show, he's just really uncharacteristic and boring... and has no real defining characteristics... Hell I just watched the last episode today and I still had to google his name...<.<