Hey Everybody, It's the God of War III Sex Scene! *NSFW*

Hristo Petrov

Nov 11, 2009
I really don't see the point in these sex mini games in a violent and gory game like GoW but WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE POINT WHEN YOU GET SOME STONKING GREAT TITS

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Well, at least this game will lead to more people who can use a controller with one hand.

[sup]I apologise for that. But I just had to say it.[/sup]

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
John Funk said:
traditional moment where Kratos displays his sociopathic virility.
I will be chuckling for the rest of the afternoon over the phrase "sociopathic virility", thanks a bunch!

John Funk said:
To be fair, the above scene is out of context. It may have a point; I can't really say. But I can say that it does have three girls lying topless in a bed together getting it on. I suppose that's... some sort of achievement, isn't it? In a way?

Oh, who are we trying to kid - this is probably as relevant to the plot as the Mass Effect horizontal mambo. But look! Lesbians!
Everyone knows there are few things that cannot be 'improved' by adding lesbians. That's just science facts!

Bobzer77

May 14, 2008
MacDonaldFin said:
Bobzer77 said:
0.o

Nice to see someone finally put sex in a mainstream game, I was getting sick of conservative society.

I can imagine this causing some controversy though...
Didn't Mass Effect do it too?

And because the general public will not approve of the whole brutality of the game, I can't see this part helping it. But hey, I'm not the one complaining, :3
Well Mass Effect really only had some side-boob and arse, I think this might be a bit better at winding up people like our friend Michael Atkinson than that = D

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
That was the funniest shit I've ever seen. Typically you make a scene of objectifying women like this, and you'd get a look of horror in my eyes (either that or it was the horribly uncanny valley boobs from God of War 1 and Chains of Olympus). But here they went so over the top with it that it just became totally awesome. And even if they didn't mean this to be a parody, its even more hilarious because of just how unaware of how ridiculous this all is.

Running lesbian commentary, its perfect!

LokiSeto

KUL Member
Jan 25, 2008
I say it's a good point... Aphrodite would be dispenced in such a way. I mean how can she stand up to such power? Maybe she can just bend over?

vikeif

Sep 22, 2008
SakSak said:

*sigh*

the collective IQ mankind has apparently dropped another dozen or so points since the last time I looked.

Indeed, what is the point? Besides to use digital lesbians and rendered breasts to make a ludicrous amount of money more than what GoW III would have already made. Honestly, I feel ashamed by association to belong to the male side of humanity, because I know not just one, or two, but several cpies of the game will be sold based on that alone.

Just when I was hoping that humanity might have some hope after all... But no, implication of sex and a poor female actor voicing some uuhs and aahhs is still a surefire way to make bucketloads of money from gamers.
... I agree, but fuck if it doesn't work.
Besides it IS God of War as well, so I can forgive this game for that as it does seem to be the perfect game for male sex fantasy. It's a simple premise of gore and tits and it works... now say if something like Mario or Zelda had this scene then calling Bullshit would make more sense.

MrMisfit

Apr 8, 2008
Phoenixlight said:
Ugh, this really does drag the series down in terms of respectability...
How? It wasn't all that different than the other 2 sex scenes.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
I'm just trying to figure out what the heck kind of moves Kratos is putting on her with those precise QTE's

Citizen.Erased

May 19, 2009
lol, least sexy thing I've ever seen in my life.
Definitely got a chuckle out of me though, so if that was the point, you go god coco.

Banhaze

Oct 8, 2008
SakSak said:
Indeed, what is the point? Besides to use digital lesbians and rendered breasts to make a ludicrous amount of money
Yeah. That's the point. Got it in one. I'm proud.

Casts a Shadow

Feb 22, 2010
so many jokes to tell, so many avenues I can take...

I didn't realise they had boob jobs in ancient greece/does anyone else notice that sex with Kratos only lasts about 30 seconds tops?/or that it always occurs when he's supposedly has his blinders on for an unending vengeance quest? (easily distracted?)/what is sensual about people whose faces look like polished plastic?
I'll stop.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Oh well, nice boob physics.

It was actually kinda funny seeing those two chicks commentating on the whole event.

No Aphrodite boss battle, I guess. *shucks*

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
Not a suprise. All the God of War games have sex minigame, its tradition.

But this one is different. Ususally its a threesome, while you watch an object in the background reacting. I think the one in God of War 2 was the funniest

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
SakSak said:
IamQ said:
The IQ of the entire mankind has been lowerd because of a sex scene? How is that possible?
Because someone thought it would be a good idea to associate the greek goddess of beauty, love, sensuality and sexuality with nothing but hot steamy sex, using poor animations, poor voice acting and the male character associated with a game that paints entire mountains red with the blood of his 5000+ dead enemies, mortal and immortal alike.

And someone besides the guy from the marketing department agreed.

And now half of the internet is drooling over that.
I think you're taking it a bit too seriusly. They probably only did it in the first god of war, because they thought it was funny. Then, as time went by, it was featured in Gow 2, so now it's become sort of a tradition in the series.

Besides, even if people would be fapping like crazy over them, it wouldn't lower their IQ. It would only make you look down upon them, and make weird references about your faith in humanity.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Wait a minute, that is Aphrodite.

It may not be a boss battle, but I fucking called it a few weeks ago.

Hurray for me.