Hey Everybody, It's the God of War III Sex Scene! *NSFW*

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
SakSak said:

*sigh*

the collective IQ mankind has apparently dropped another dozen or so points since the last time I looked.

Indeed, what is the point? Besides to use digital lesbians and rendered breasts to make a ludicrous amount of money more than what GoW III would have already made. Honestly, I feel ashamed by association to belong to the male side of humanity, because I know not just one, or two, but several cpies of the game will be sold based on that alone.

Just when I was hoping that humanity might have some hope after all... But no, implication of sex and a poor female actor voicing some uuhs and aahhs is still a surefire way to make bucketloads of money from gamers.
Phoenixlight said:
Ugh, this really does drag the series down in terms of respectability...
Journeythroughhell said:
Umm, a bit pointless if you ask me.
I mean, there are games that at least build up the relationships between the characters before such scenes like Mass Effect or Heavy Rain (yes, I won't shut up about this game, don't even bother). And then there is this.
Okay, it's outta context but the scene just screams "Hey! LESBIANS!".
I failed to see the "point".
ITT people who try to look better than everyone else by being "above the influence".

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Douk said:
Journeythroughhell said:
I mean, there are games that at least build up the relationships between the characters before such scenes like Mass Effect or Heavy Rain (yes, I won't shut up about this game, don't even bother). And then there is this.
ITT people who try to look better than everyone else by being "above the influence".
You misread my quote.
I'm not above sex scenes in gaming, I just said that this one in particular was a bit pointless and didn't advance the plot in any way (probably, as I said, I don't know). I am all for sex scenes that contribute something to the overall experience.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Journeythroughhell said:
Douk said:
Journeythroughhell said:
You misread my quote.
I'm not above sex scenes in gaming, I just said that this one in particular was a bit pointless and didn't advance the plot in any way (probably, as I said, I don't know). I am all for sex scenes that contribute something to the overall experience.
Well considering its an easter egg (you have to look for the chick, its easy to miss) it doesn't have to contribute anything. Though its fine, you may have thought it was like Mass Effect, where you have a higher chance of encountering it and its part of story.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Douk said:
Journeythroughhell said:
Douk said:
Journeythroughhell said:
You misread my quote.
Well considering its an easter egg (you have to look for the chick, its easy to miss) it doesn't have to contribute anything. Though its fine, you may have thought it was like Mass Effect, where you have a higher chance of encountering it and its part of story.
Yeah, I thought it was like Mass Effect.
As an Easter Egg... well, it's alright, I guess.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Charley said:
Oh good grief that's funny... notice the "rotate the analog stick" prompt. There's only one move I can think of that would involve that and its -not- classy..
So that's what that command was, I knew what the buttons were but I couldn't figure out what the other commands were on the lower left hand side of the screen. Again I'm sure this is one of the very few times you could post something like this here on the Escapist and not get murdered by the ban hammer. Now as some people have said already "I'll be in my bunk" as well.

Hikaru CF

May 28, 2009
I never knew it was a quick-time event either, which makes me wonder: what happens if you get the command wrong?

Simon1

Feb 14, 2010
Excuse me I have to go change my pants. I pissed my self from laughing at the horrid diologe

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
SakSak said:

*sigh*

the collective IQ mankind has apparently dropped another dozen or so points since the last time I looked.

Indeed, what is the point? Besides to use digital lesbians and rendered breasts to make a ludicrous amount of money more than what GoW III would have already made. Honestly, I feel ashamed by association to belong to the male side of humanity, because I know not just one, or two, but several cpies of the game will be sold based on that alone.

Just when I was hoping that humanity might have some hope after all... But no, implication of sex and a poor female actor voicing some uuhs and aahhs is still a surefire way to make bucketloads of money from gamers.
Thats not the only thing that will accumulate in bucketloads! heh heh heh...

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
So.....?

I honestly don't get the point? Sure sex sells, but is there point in putting it in games? Other than in RPG's I cannot see how you can build up the kind of emotion between two characters.

But on a lighter note, been there, done that. ;P

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Kratos is supposed to pull a, "female prey mantis" and cutt off her head after... JEEZE! They can't get ANYTHING right!

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
SakSak said:

*sigh*

Master Yoda, what do you think?

"Humor you lack. Take everything so seriously, you should not."

Good advice... So wise...