Highest killstreak in a multiplayer shooter

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
50 some as a Heavy in TF2, but my most impressive was probably 15 as a Scout.

I had 11 legit on MW:2 without using my Kill streak rewards. Accidentally killed myself with the chopper before I got 25 and could have nuked.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I actually had around 40 (with a bunch of assists) two nights ago as a Pyro in TF2. I was just on. I'm usually not that good. The game before, a bunch of people suddenly switched from defense to offense and then our base was left wide open for the other team to steal the intel. So I went strictly on defense the next game.

It was basically just one Engie and myself. The Engie had his sentry set up where it could defend the hayroom and some of the courtyard (in 2Fort). patrolled the bottom floor and the courtyard. I just got a hell of a lot of flare gun kills (that's the norm for me. I'd say 70% of my kills are with flares). If a Heavy and Medic came in, I airblasted the Heavy into the sentry range and then took out the Medic myself. I also airblasted enemy Pyros into the sentry since my loadout doesn't favor Pyro vs Pyro encounters (Degreaser, Flare Gun, Axtinguisher).

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
If memory serves, it was something along the lines of 115 in AVP as a marine. They started the game, seven aliens, three preds, one marine. I did not back down. It was glorious. There was rage. So much rage...

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Von Dean said:
24 kills in COD:WAW with the MP5,i'm also a run and gun type of guy so i'm pleased it wasn't a huge killstreak from hanging back with a sniper rifle (not that there's a problem with that)

edit:i'm also pretty average at online fps's so it's a good k/streak for me
Surely you mean mp40. My best was like 28 in CoD 4, started with a sniper, then piked up whatever. Also, I went on a rampage in Halo 3 on Valhala when I was like 12, so that was pretty cool

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I think it was in the 20s for Perfect Dark Zero. Me and my older brother were playing together on the Facility map against bots (and no, they weren't meat sims or peace/coward/etc sims since the only kind of bot you can have in Zero is a combat one). I was in a hallway and they just kept coming after me. I kept gunning them down with my duel Falcons, and the announcer (or whatever you want to call him) was just going nuts. You know the guy that does the announcements for Halo multiplayer, and when you get a certain number of kills he'll say 'killing spree', Kilimanjaro', and stuff like that? Well, the Zero announcer is sort of like that, but the higher your killstreak, the louder and more excited he gets, not to mention how ridiculous what he says is. Everyone was laughing since he was pretty much yelling gibberish such as "KILLAMAGIBLAGOOO!!!" or something along the lines of that.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
i got about 39 in call of duty 4.

this was before all of the fancy kill streaks and spawn traps of mw2 so its much higher on mw2 i just don't count those.

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
It was actually a exercise in LAN networking setup for my compsci class. It was at least partly educational...

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
12 as an Engineer. I did nothing but sit on my ass while I camped the objective spawn in 2fort with my sentry gun and occasionally repair it when the odd Heavy came in to try and fuck my shit up.

willis888

May 18, 2010
50-something in Mars War.

I was the gunner in a 2-person tank. Our driver took us right up to the front door of an enemy watchtower that had a respawn point inside of it. I got about 20 kills before bailing out just before the tank exploded.

I ran backwards away from the tower, sniping anyone who peeked their head out, until I found some terrain that would block line-of-sight. Once I was hidden, I worked my way to a hill that overlooked that same tower and resumed sniping until I ran out of ammo.

The match ended before I could re-arm.

A different match had a lower count kill-streak, but it was more fun to pull off.

I was the first person to spawn on my team, and immediately jumped into a jet from our 1 starting base and after-burned over to the opposing team's 1 starting base. I bailed out over the back door, sprinted to the base's generator and blew it up (meaning they can't respawn in that base anymore). Since the match had only just started, the other side didn't have a 2nd base to spawn into - if I could prevent the people who had already spawned into the match from repairing the generator, my side would take over the map with no resistance. I lined the hallway leading from the respawn room to the generator with hidden remote explosives, and killed the first 4 engineers to respond as they came around corners and passed boxes. I crouched behind boxes, and stood still in alcoves along the hallway, letting enemies pass by me in their haste to repair the generator, then popped out and shot them in the back.

The few opposing players left in the map trickled by me in 1's, 2's, and 3's and I held them all off single-handedly, winning the match before it ever really began with a 17-0 kill streak.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
Something like 120 in TF2, back in it's hay-day (and mine). I used to play the game religiously, but now. . . well, let's just say it's uninstalled and I now have Skyrim on STEAM for free.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
In MW2 I managed to get the nuke....but if that doesn't count.

I believe I made 31 kills in one game of Halo 3, without dying.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
48 kill streak in MW3. I was using the assault strike package and still managed to get a MOAB.

This was just last week when the Christmas noobs started piling in. It was an absolute massacre.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
Believe my highest was in the last good game, Call of Duty: United Offensive, I got a 57 killstreak just using the .30 cal (no not camping, supporting and covering our flag).

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
I went 20-0 in a Space Marine game once. The fools kept funneling into my Plasma Cannon meat grinder...I wasn't even TRYING to camp, they just kept coming before I could move...

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
In TF2, i can't remember... i think its was something like, 100 kills as a Heavy being followed by 2 medics. I steamrolled that game.

My BEST however, was when i got 9 kills in a row with the Holy Mackerel, which was hilarious.

Disturbed-Hell

Shas'la
Mar 18, 2010
Well, I never really play multiplayer due to a shoddy internet connection, so this probrably won't count, but I once got a 162 kills to no deaths in Unreal Tournament 2004. The map was Faceclassic and I had camped at the top of the red tower the whole time with a sniper rifle picking off anything blue and thanks to the respawning armor and ammo pickups I was never short of either.