Hitler asks for forgiveness.....

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Either submit to execution, or give up your freedom for the rest of your undead life. You are no longer permitted to any freedoms. You must live under the same conditions you forced the concentration camp victims to live.

Iwana Humpalot

Jan 22, 2011
Mmmkay.. How about we donate him to the sciense and try to find out how he came back to life. If we succes we could try to bring back every single one of those people who died because of him. Then we would proceed to kick him into balls and post it to failblog.

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
I'd ask him to take it up with the survivors of those who he persecuted, starting with Elie Weisel.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Forgiveness? I don't know, maybe he should start with the survivors of the camps, see what they'd do if hew as still alive... oh wait, aren't some of those Jews STILL hunting possible living Nazi war-criminals to try and most likely execute?

toothofymir

May 6, 2009
Sure I'll forgive him. I'll forgive him by planting my boot up his ass, and giving him a 5.56 to the head. Mass murderers don't deserve forgiveness.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Give him forgiveness.

But do not give him the amnesty.

Hitler does not walk out of that room. At least not with his mythical heart intact.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
He's forgiven long enough to let him speak again, holding back the giant wave of murder heading towards him for a brief moment.

There's no way that he would realistically be forgiven.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
i'd tell him "because you now know what you did was wrong, and that you've learned your less (don't fuck with america or it's friends) we forgive you. now if you really want to show that you're sorry, go to the temple next sabbath, sit in the back and enjoy the sermon the best you can, and when you're done, i'm gonna teach you about black people because i'm certain that in a continent and in a time where blacks weren't in europe whatsoever you have never actually seen a black person that you got to know well."

yeah, he might not be in hell, but i'm going to put him in the worst and most polite hell of all: nazi rehabilitation.

Panda Mania

Jul 1, 2009
I'd suggest he use his talents for something good, like ending poverty or finding clean renewable energy sources.

>.> <.< What? Vengeance erases nothing. Also, it's been 65+ years.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
If Adolf Hitler were to come back from the dead, he wouldn't be alive for very long. His name is practically used interchangably with the word evil. The only way he could be forgiven is if somehow he were able to bring back everyone that died because of him.

Floominoo

Feb 10, 2010
Tell him to take up Judaism and he cannot be forgiven until he can quote random pages from the Torah, then shake hands with a random gay person and tell them they are a lovely human being, and then finally... sit perfectly still for 2 days whilst atheists dance around him singing that all Nazi's are stupid. Then and only then... can he be truly forgiven.

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
1. Fly him out to Tel Aviv.
2. Turn him over to the Mossad.
3. Watch the hilarity ensue.