"Holy $@&%, did I just do that?"

Apr 29, 2010
dathwampeer said:
Akalistos said:
Didn't read it and... delete. Next!
For someone supposedly taking the high-road here, you're replying an awful lot. And now there's actually no doubt about your trollin seeing as the sum of that post was tl;dr

You just want the last word. Unfortunately, (and I'm sorry to everyone else in the thread) I'm not going to give it to you.
I really hope the two of you take the higher ground and just end it.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
dathwampeer said:
Akalistos said:
For someone supposedly taking the high-road here, you're replying an awful lot. And now there's actually no doubt about your trollin seeing as the sum of that post was tl;dr

You just want the last word. Unfortunately, (and I'm sorry to everyone else in the thread) I'm not going to give it to you.
Don't care.... Next! (Man, you sure are subborn when i say i don't want to talk to you anymore)

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
superbatranger said:
dathwampeer said:
Akalistos said:
I didn't have to drop anything. What i said, i meant it in that post and you prove me right when all you could say is that it's realist because it happen in RL... Which i have written now more than i wish to care about. And hey, Say what you will about me, you haven't put anything more to the table and as INTERAIRPLAY said, I'll be the bigger man and let it go.
I said drop the attitude if you don't want arguments. As in don't be a dick if you want a nice conversation. If you'd have said. 'I think I prefer games with a completely level playing field.' I'd have said 'fair enough' and left it at that. Instead you decided to point things out to me that I already knew in a way that makes it look like I'd misinteroperated something.

That would piss anyone off.

Then you decided to ramble on about it not being fair. From one person saying something happened to them once on a game, you deduced the game is unfair. :/

My only argument has ever been is that if this was an intentional mechanic it makes it more realistic, not better... realistic. follow the link I gave you. Right back to the beginning, my first post.... yea.

It's not my fault you were a dick.
Are you guys done arguing or whatever it was you were doing?
I'm done, he's not. I can't make him understand that tho.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
dathwampeer said:
Akalistos said:
dathwampeer said:
Akalistos said:

Don't care.... Next! (Man, you sure are subborn when i say i don't want to talk to you anymore)
You're hypocrisy is incomprehensible.

If you want to be the bigger man. Then you'd stop typing.

I propose we continue the rest of this pointless shit-fest in PM's for the sake of this poor guys thread.

I'm just going to PMR anything you post from here on out.
I think we all would very much appreciate that. Thanks for thinking of us!

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
CoD4, my finger slipped and I discharged my G3. The shot went through the wall and hit an enemy in the head.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
On Dragonball Raging Blast, I took Goku alone against the entire Ginyu Force (5 v 1 in a tag style) on the hardest difficulty and crushed them. I blame the overpowered supermoves I was spamming with ease along with a melee stun combo so they can't dodge said super move.

I have quite a few epic moments in SSBB that I can't remember off the top of my head (And I can't look up the replay currently since the disc drive in my Wii died). 1 that I can remember is in a boss battle against Ridley. Ridley was dashing in from the side and I somehow managed to hit him in the face with a Falcon PAWNCH! to finish him.

In Armored Core For Answer, I got to the mission that pits you against 4 high-level enemy NEXTS (aka the giant robots you fly). My mechs weren't overly spectacular so I had no options. I picked my best mech (which compared to my new line-up is udder poopie) and dove in. After getting murdered for the umptenth time, I decided to give it a last go before saying "well fuck that" and giving up. I turned on my radio and went for it. Disturbed's Indestructible kicked on just as the enemy was upon me. The magical guitar riffs turned my mech into a badass and the enemy fell 1 by 1. The last enemy fell just as the song was ending.
Now that I got MUCH better mechs, I still have trouble with the mission. Indestructible's magic must have been used up in that single moment of epicness, for I can't seem to beat that mission without cheap kojima cannon spamming.

LiquidSolstice

Dec 25, 2009
Wow, the above is a fantastic example of a good community, I now totally see a reason as to why I joined. Get over it :/ It's annoying to read.

As for the topic, well, basically anything in Just Cause 2.

Apr 29, 2010
LiquidSolstice said:
Wow, the above is a fantastic example of a good community, I now totally see a reason as to why I joined. Get over it :/ It's annoying to read.

As for the topic, well, basically anything in Just Cause 2.
Shit happens, man.

I think I have almost 100 hours in Just Cause 2. So far, every second has been worth it.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I was playing Counter-Strike: Source just yesterday on de_dust and I was scouting that bridge area and I got at least six kills in a row. I was amazed at what I did... and then of course, I didn't get another scout kill for the rest of the round.

EDIT: Oh, and to people who don't really think that was impressive, it wasn't just six kills in the round, it was more along the lines of "a guy barely became visible and I took him out within seconds of my last kill" and it was all with a sniper rifle. And a lot of them were headshots. And my team was dying around me so I managed to dodge their fire while standing completely still.

NovaCascade

Oct 2, 2010
Mine was in TF2 6 or 9 months ago. Playing as a sniper on Dustbowl 3, in one life I managed to score 27 points I think. What made it a "Holy $@&%, Did I just do that?" moment was that only 5 of those points came from my sniper rifle. Basically I was playing as a kamikaze, rushing up to the front lines, popping off a couple of shots, then flailing around with the machete. And somehow it worked. One of my teams medics attached himself to me, even got 2 ubercharges out of it. Couldn't believe how well that life went - so many melee kills, even took out a level 3 sentry with one of the ubers, but unfortunately I tried to push forward once too often and walked into a sticky bomb trap :(

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Grey Carter said:
THEJORRRG said:
3 headshots from one sniper bullet in TF2. One was a cloaked sniper stood in between the camping Heavy and his little Medic buddy. One bullet, three heads, one "Grey Matter" achievement. Pretty much shat my pants.
Sorry to pop your bubble there mate but that can't happen. The sniper's rounds in TF2 stop at the first thing they hit. The grey matter achievement is for 25 headshots.
Yeah I know its for 25.
Not I'm super confused. It even had that little notification at the top that you get when you kill people you know,
my gamertag->headshot picture*->dude you shot
all at the same time.
The hell happened? All stood in exactly the same spot maybe? Could've been a glitch. Either way I got the 25 headshots achievement.

DaltonSezHi

Oct 3, 2010
I was playing TF2, and a guy was walking to the side, and I shot my sniper rifle at the right moment, and got a perfect headshot while he was moving. Freakin unbelieveable :p