HOLY FUCK THIS OPPRESSIVE SHIT IN MY OWN STATE?!?!(Lol Australia)

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Am I the only one here that sees this thing as a good thing/opportunity?
-get your mates high or drunk
-dress as a cop
-tell them they've broken the law or something like that
-get insulted
-ask for fine
-profit!
Or something like that, e.g. make them swear, and record them and then blackmail them that you'll show that to the police.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I don't swear around police officers anyway because I'm not retarded. Seriously, am I the only person on this planet that thinks swearing near a police officer is in no way a smart idea? I can't see people ringing the police over it either, as the only people who might complain are old people that don't know how to use phones. So yeah, this is what's called "Making a mountain out of a molehill". Even if the police did want to abuse this, they would struggle.

yoyo13rom said:
Am I the only one here that sees this thing as a good thing/opportunity?
-get your mates high or drunk
-dress as a cop
-tell them they've broken the law or something like that
-get insulted
-ask for fine
-profit!
Or something like that, e.g. make them swear, and record them and then blackmail them that you'll show that to the police.
Then they could take you to court for impersonating a police officer.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
_Janny_ said:
Australia? Poor Yahtzee...

I don't live there, but I don't particularly like the idea of fining someone just because they cursed. What happened to freedom of speech and all that? Even the most classy people sometimes accidentally curse when they're frustrated.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Ok, I totally forgot about that.
Thank you for putting this amusing image in my head.

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
Mr. Grey said:
Are cops really that bad in Queensland? That they'd take this to such extremes?

Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:
Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:
Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:
Hmm... one more law to break when I visit a country. This one is going to be fun, a lot of fun.

Germany first though... I'm unfurling the Jolly Roger for Germany, I'll also probably goosestep while mentioning the eeriness that Germany is acting like a bunch of Pacifistic Nazis, but Nazis all the same when regarding to their history. Yeah, you fecked up... what nation hasn't? But the thing that separates us from Germany is that we don't hide what we did... we only do that if we win. They're just being sore losers.

After that though, your state is going to be stinking rich unless I can persuade my Embassy to let me go. Then your state is out of luck.

Oh! And that Germany thing... yeah, that's been on my Bucket List for a long time. I just don't want to forget.
Someday i will go there run down the streets swearing my ass off, until i reach the safety of the US embassy(wait you have one and its our safe zone right?)
By the looks of it, we've got a long way to run.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_the_United_States,_Canberra
All the mroe fun.
Imagine a Texan running down the street towards the US embassy, screaming curse words yelling 'OPEN THE FUCKING GATE" followed by "CLOSE THE DAMN GATE" at this point i flip them off.
Just be sure we do it on separate days to avoid running into a mob of police while being chased by a bigger mob of police

I wonder how many Dukes of Hazards I can pull off... nah, I'll probably crash into the first wall... and I wouldn't even know how.

But agreed, we do this on different days. Everyone knows that when the mob gets bigger, the chances the gates will open disappear.
That's why Raptor Jesus invented helicopters
But what about TyrannoSatan and his Heat Seeking Missiles... oh, and the launcher?
That's why Raptor Jesus invented the Pinpoint accurate Mini-gun

TheLaofKazi

Mar 20, 2010
AshPox said:
Finally, I am so sick of people swearing so much.

Some people don't hate swearing, but when every single person is swearing non-stop all day everyday you get kinda sick of it.

So go on, bring the fines.
That's a cool idea, bro, lets fine people for saying words you don't like.

Following that logic, we could fine people for just about anything.

And really, is $100 even close to fair? This law is already just asking to be abused by police. In reality, I don't think this is about the betterment of society at all, it's about controlling people and raking in more cash for the state.

Paddin

Sep 30, 2009
I see the law is implimented at the beginning of the World Cup..

Well played Australia, well played indeed

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
Why am I suddenly reminded of Demolition Man? Don't let them put seashells in your toilets whatever you do.
Heh heh heh, you beat me to it.

What a nonsense law, really. The "bad" part of a swear word is not in the word itself, but in the intentions of the word. I honestly can't see any police officer in his right mind fining a teen for talking to his buddies and saying "That's fuckin' awesome mate!"
Then again, cops are people too, and people have bad days...

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:
Are cops really that bad in Queensland? That they'd take this to such extremes?

Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:
Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:
Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:
Hmm... one more law to break when I visit a country. This one is going to be fun, a lot of fun.

Germany first though... I'm unfurling the Jolly Roger for Germany, I'll also probably goosestep while mentioning the eeriness that Germany is acting like a bunch of Pacifistic Nazis, but Nazis all the same when regarding to their history. Yeah, you fecked up... what nation hasn't? But the thing that separates us from Germany is that we don't hide what we did... we only do that if we win. They're just being sore losers.

After that though, your state is going to be stinking rich unless I can persuade my Embassy to let me go. Then your state is out of luck.

Oh! And that Germany thing... yeah, that's been on my Bucket List for a long time. I just don't want to forget.
Someday i will go there run down the streets swearing my ass off, until i reach the safety of the US embassy(wait you have one and its our safe zone right?)
By the looks of it, we've got a long way to run.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_the_United_States,_Canberra
All the mroe fun.
Imagine a Texan running down the street towards the US embassy, screaming curse words yelling 'OPEN THE FUCKING GATE" followed by "CLOSE THE DAMN GATE" at this point i flip them off.
Just be sure we do it on separate days to avoid running into a mob of police while being chased by a bigger mob of police
I wonder how many Dukes of Hazards I can pull off... nah, I'll probably crash into the first wall... and I wouldn't even know how.

But agreed, we do this on different days. Everyone knows that when the mob gets bigger, the chances the gates will open disappear.
That's why Raptor Jesus invented helicopters
But what about TyrannoSatan and his Heat Seeking Missiles... oh, and the launcher?
That's why Raptor Jesus invented the Pinpoint accurate Mini-gun
Oh, I knew Raptor Jesus wouldn't let us down! Unless... that's what he wants us to think... I'm on to Him!

But I accept His minigun regardless.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Isn't this like that scene in demolition man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rVQGT01Kzg

[youtube]5rVQGT01Kzg[/youtube]

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
Mr. Grey said:
Oh, I knew Raptor Jesus wouldn't let us down! Unless... that's what he wants us to think... I'm on to Him!

He also invented Armor piercing Explosive Napalm rounds that are outlawed by aliens for being to scary

YourlocalPCsnob

May 22, 2010
A couple years ago I saw some bratty kid curse out his own mother using words that dont bear repeating. I wanted to hit this kid so hard for disrespecting his mother like that.

If you're so immature and moronic to use such language in front of an officer, you deserve more then a fine. Also if you think its infringing or oppressing your freedom of speech, think of it as verbal assault.

Yes. Verbal Assault is a crime.
If you verbally assault an officer you might lose a few teeth.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:

He also invented Armor piercing Explosive Napalm rounds that are outlawed by aliens for being to scary
It's a Raptanukkamas miracle!

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
Mr. Grey said:
Randy11517 said:
Mr. Grey said:

It's a Raptanukkamas miracle!
RaptorJesus bless us everyone!
And may he guide us on our run through to the embassy(someone should do it naked for lulz)

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Don't these moronic paper pushers have anything better to do? Dem Aussies just can't win.

_tinned_magpie_

Feb 19, 2010
Reminds me of a law in northern England in the fifties. Back then you could be taken to court for continually swearing in public, but I guess the way people behave now is very different.

But really, I'd like to see them enforce this. If it's talking about people hurling abuse at passers-by, then they deserve everything they get, but if it means just swearing casually? They'd have to fine every person in your state - hell, the world.