How did you find "The Escapist"?

videocrazy

Dec 17, 2009
For me, it was via a link on tvtropes.org, in the article for Left4Dead. It had a link to the Zero Punctuation article. Click. Suddenly I'm here, signed up, and spent Wednesday-Friday viewing every single Zero Punctuation video.

What about you?

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
A link given to me by Fat Man Spoon on a different site.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
ZP. Please, i know your new, read the site rules and take note of what the users of this site post. Someone will scream search bar at you in a second.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I watched Zero Punctuation here one time.
I don't remember what got me here, but I enjoyed it, and then decided that I should stick around.

Welcome to the Escapist.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
I auditioned for a voice for an upcoming series called "Game Dogs". I met Russ Pitts (then video producer, now editor-in-chief) who gave me a card which led me to check out the site. It's now one of my favorite places online and the Escapist has become one of my best clients by having my company produce a weekly animated series.

Welcome to the Escapist. Ignore the grammar and search bar nazis as well as the trolls and you'll get along fine. :)

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
I was looking up fable on youtube and found Yahtzee's review.
I later saw his video about joining the escapist when he posted it, and the rest is history.

Saul B

Feb 9, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
ZP. Please, i know your new, read the site rules and take note of what the users of this site post. Someone will scream search bar at you in a second.
Must... not... scream: "I found it using the search bar!!!"

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Distorted Stu said:
At least it isn't that fool posting random threads about the Mods and stuff.
Fat Man Spoon said:
Sasquatch99 said:
A link given to me by Fat Man Spoon on a different site.
And don't you forget it.

Er, Ahem.
And how can I?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
My friend showed me it, I kept coming back for URealms and Zero Punc. Then one day, I decided to join:)